Rare Transformers for trade!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Starscream1182, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Starscream1182

Starscream1182 Starscream1182

I have a MP 20th Anniversary Prime complete with blaster and stand.. no orange axe for the hands though but I do have the minature megatron gun, A Japanese Black Convoy D012 complete with chrome tanker w/ disc launcher and sword in excellent condition, and a Cybertron Supreme Starscream complete with crown and keys, also both weopons still flip down from wings, in excellent condition and Titanium megatron starscream and soundwave in excellent condition with stands, I'm looking for G1's and possibly a European Overlord so please msg me as I won't read the posts.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  2. Starscream1182

Transformers for Trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a MP 20th Anniversary Prime complete with blaster and stand.. no orange axe for the hands though but I do have the minature megatron gun, A Japanese Black Convoy D012 complete with chrome tanker w/ disc launcher and sword in excellent condition, and a Cybertron Supreme Starscream complete with crown and keys, also both weopons still flip down from wings, in excellent condition and Titanium megatron starscream and soundwave in excellent condition with stands, I'm looking for G1's and possibly a European Overlord so please msg me as I won't read the posts.

3. Starscream1182

g1's and others for trade only

I have g1 soundwave with laserbeak complete, g1 Hot Rod complete, TAkara Megatron with purple mace, g2 Blue Grimlock, g1 Ultra Magnus, Cybertron Supreme Starscream Classics Starscream, Titanium Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Rodimus Prime, ROTF Leader Megatron, and ROTF Voyager Starscream. Black Convoy(D012), and 2oth Anniversay MP Prime.I'm looking for Ghost of Starscream(E-Hobby) European Overlord, or any other g1's please msg me with offer, if you need pis's to finalize deal I can make that happen. Thanks

4. Starscream1182

Great G1's and others for Trade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have g1 soundwave with laserbeak complete, g1 Hot Rod complete, TAkara Megatron with purple mace, g2 Blue Grimlock, g1 Ultra Magnus, Cybertron Supreme Starscream Classics Starscream, Titanium Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Rodimus Prime, ROTF Leader Megatron, and ROTF Voyager Starscream. Black Convoy(D012), and 2oth Anniversay MP Prime.I'm looking for Ghost of Starscream(E-Hobby) European Overlord, or any other g1's please msg me with offer, if you need pis's to finalize deal I can make that happen. Thanks

5. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

how much for g1 hotrod

6. Starscream1182

Great g1's and others for TRADE!

I have g1 soundwave with laserbeak complete, g1 Hot Rod complete, TAkara Megatron with purple mace, g2 Blue Grimlock, g1 Ultra Magnus, Cybertron Supreme Starscream Classics Starscream, Titanium Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Rodimus Prime, ROTF Leader Megatron, and ROTF Voyager Starscream. Black Convoy(D012), and 2oth Anniversay MP Prime.I'm looking for Ghost of Starscream(E-Hobby) European Overlord, or any other g1's please msg me with offer, if you need pic's to finalize deal I can make that happen. Thanks

7. Starscream1182

Great G1's for Trade!

I have g1 soundwave with laserbeak complete, g1 Hot Rod complete, TAkara Megatron with purple mace, g2 Blue Grimlock, g1 Ultra Magnus, Cybertron Supreme Starscream Classics Starscream, Titanium Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Rodimus Prime, ROTF Leader Megatron, and ROTF Voyager Starscream. Black Convoy(D012), and 2oth Anniversay MP Prime.I'm looking for Ghost of Starscream(E-Hobby) European Overlord, or any other g1's please msg me with offer, if you need pic's to finalize deal I can make that happen. Thanks

8. Starscream1182

G1's for Trade

I have g1 soundwave with laserbeak complete, g1 Hot Rod complete, TAkara Megatron with purple mace, g2 Blue Grimlock, g1 Ultra Magnus, Cybertron Supreme Starscream Classics Starscream, Titanium Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Rodimus Prime, ROTF Leader Megatron, and ROTF Voyager Starscream. Black Convoy(D012), and 2oth Anniversay MP Prime.I'm looking for Ghost of Starscream(E-Hobby) European Overlord, G1 Shockwave, G1 Jetfire(Complete) or any other g1's please msg me with offer,I am willin gto combine some of my G1's for 1 of the transformers on the list so don't hesitate, no offer is silly. if you need pic's to finalize deal I can make that happen. Thanks

9. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
  10. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sent a PM about C. Supreme Starscream.