Rare-Challenge of the Gobots Arabic dub opening

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by SHINOBI03, Feb 1, 2012.

1. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Not sure if there are any Gobots love here, but this is a rare video that I finally found and I had to share since I don't think there's anyone who have seen it.

This, is the full opening of Challenge of the Gobots Arabic dub.

Arabic Opening - حكاية العمالقة - YouTube

Unknown to most of you, Challenge of the Gobots was the transforming robot show we had in the Middle East back in the 80s and early 90s. The series was titled حكاية العمالقة Hikaya Al-Amaleqa ((The Tale of Titans)) and the characters' names were localized and the dub was sub-par, but it was the "transformers" I knew before getting into the actual Transformers.

2. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's pretty interesting.

3. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

o.0 whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

4. TheMarwan

TheMarwan New Member

I actually use to watch this as a kid. Arabic Gobots was my childhood and the reason why I became such a huge Transformers fan. I actually find the arabic version of Gobots much more badass than the english. Leader-1 really felt like a leader and the characterization was spot on. It really gave me chills. Cykill and Crasher scared the crap out of me. Their voices were rather evil, unlike the english version which had Cykill's goofy voice. I'm really trying to find this series in arabic and actually willing to pay for it if anyone knows where I can buy.