Rant

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by rawl316, Mar 27, 2007.

1. rawl316

rawl316 Well-Known Member

So I threw a party this past weekend. I rented a clubhouse and had loads of activities, one of them being Karaoke. I had disks 1-5 and I brought my PS2 down. Well, I drank til 5 AM, woke up at 7 AM drunk, and I accidentally threw out my PS2 and all my disks!!! I went looking in the dumpster, but it has a compactor, so I didn't really get that far. So I don't really need a PS2, since I have 3 (thank god I didn't bring that down!) but I want the karaoke games. I go hunting on ebay, and apparently 1-3 are really hard to find. They run for $70-80 each!!

[​IMG]

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Sorry, but I always smile a little when I find out that there will be that much less karaoke in the world. I can't stand that crap.

You did good throwing them out! Too bad about the PS2, though.

3. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you mistake a PS2 for trash (fanboys enter here)? Just how loaded do you have to be?

4. rawl316

rawl316 Well-Known Member

last year I had a party and lost the deposit. I had put the PS2 into one of the trash bags to take back to my place. Yes, that was stupid. The should explain itself.

the good news though, the bag that had all the cleaning supplies made it back ok!!