rant about jennys world

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DJCHARTERS, Dec 12, 2008.

1. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i bought hound from him almost 4 weeks ago. and i dont think anyone could have been as unhelpful. i havent had a reply to a message for almost a week and they havent even responded when i excalated it to a claim. grrrr

2. zeroXII

zeroXII metallicon

News Credits:
    jenny/menasor1979 is pretty famous for this. I'm sorry this had to happen to another fellow board member.

3. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Agreed. Search the word jenny in this subforum and look at the threads.

4. Overenergized

Overenergized Active Member

News Credits:
    I think "jenny" has moved onto another ebay account that he was shill bidding with psikyo1974cw, same pictures, listings and everythings "no broken!" also checkout his feedback left for others, thieving scumbag.

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree- especially now that psikyo1974cw is selling an animated Waspinator + a Samurai Prowl using stock Hasbro photos (classic menasor1979 style).

6. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    That's weird. I got a tracking number for the Dinobot I bought within 2 days.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that China Post is really terrible when it comes to outgoing stuff. I think that's part of why TFC and Jenny have such bad reputations.

7. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think the communication issues are most of the reasons for such bad reps.

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    They can't help that shipping takes 3-4 weeks. Tracking only tells them what it tells us. My dealing with Jenny thus far hasn't been bad at all. My dealing with TFC was far from smooth, but I've definitely experienced worse.

9. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In my case I'm starting to focus more on the fact that psikyo-etcetcetc's entire ebay career up until now has been leaving positive feedback on menasor1979. :lol 

10. DJCHARTERS

News Credits:
    he/she sends things out ems, which never take 3 -4 4 weeks for postage. they usually take just over a week to the uk as ive bought from them a couple times. once the item hits the uk shores its sent on using parcel force 24 so arrives fast. its more the communication issues thats annoyed me more then anything. that and the fact that hound was to be my last transformer b4 christmas

11. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

My experience with jenny was rough to say the least. When I ordered from Him/Her the auction Clearly stated IN HAND but after 5 days of waiting with no response I get an email saying that it will ship in 3 more days. I was furious. So this was clearly a lie that it was in hand as stated in the auction so I said that I would report a claim unless He/She sent it out by EMS because i wasn't going to wait 3 more weeks for my item to arrive. He/She agreed and it got here the following week. Communication is terrible and the shipping is outrageous $25.00 for having to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive. On top of all that a Transformers toy will already be released to stores for weeks and He/She still sells it for $80.00?!?! Stay Away !!!!!

12. DJCHARTERS

News Credits:
    ive most certainly learned my lesson on this one. i think im officially banning myself from buying pre release. im just going to have to learn to be patient!

13. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    buying stuff pre-release is fine...just not from this asshat of a ebay crook....

14. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    I don't like this seller at all. I bought a Nightwatch Optimus ($35 + $20 shipping to Holland) from him/her a long time ago. She told me she was a pregnant single mom(??), so quick communication was pretty ruff. After 5 weeks I didn't receive anything ans I sent an Email. No reaction. After one week (and 5 Emails) I still got zero response. So the logical thing to do is start a Dispute in Paypal (6 * 7 = 42 days. 3 days within the boundaries of paypal ). Well, the dispute was just 30 minutes old and I got a mail.

"Hi,

I'm Jenny's husband. She's in the hospital. Could you please remove the dispute"

No, I wouldn't do that. I wanted to know where my bot was. He said he didn't know, because it's not his, but her shop. So I told him there was no reason for me to remove the dispute. Then he started mailing me that he would find out what happened with my order.

2 days past and he mailed me: "I found your order. It's shipped.". Yeah right. I replied with: "Witch shipping provider and what's the trackingnumber?". He replied with: "I don't have a tracking number. It's shipped.". Well, that's the final straw.

I told him to immediately refund me. He refused so I pushed to claim. In the claim I stated I feel ripped off. He responded that the package is shipped. If I wait it will arrive. I told him: "If you refund me, I'll pay again so I have a new 45 day period". He accepted and the refund (finally) came in.

After 1 day he mailed me "Where is the new payment?". I told him I pay him as soon as the package arrives. He answered that he will tell the shipping provider to get my package back. So now he does know the provider? I asked him and he got real offensive. I looked up the different providers and getting back shipments can only be done with Express mailing, or courier postings. You can tell me a lot, but shipping a movie leader worth 35 busks (+20 bucks shipping) for $40+?? And if that would be the truth, wouldn't the package be on my doorstep already?? When I confronted him with those facts, he told me I was a con artist. WHAT???

So I asked him who the f*** he was. Jenny was a single mom or not?? He said she is a stay-at-home mom with a Ebay shop. So I looked up the previous contacts and she really said and I quote: "I'm a SINGLE MOM who's expecting my second child". Now he got real offensive and told me not to do business with him anymore. With whom?? Wasn't it HER shop??

At least I got my money back. I heard from fellow dutch people that also bought from him/her and weren't so lucky. Paypal wouldn't help either. 45 days past? Money gone.

My advise: STAY AWAY!!!!!!

15. Vangelus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, that's the first I've heard of menasorpsiyko19749214984 actually claiming to be female. :lol 

16. DJCHARTERS

News Credits:
    god i would never dream of giving anyone my life story on ebay. some people are totally clueless. will be the last time i do business with them thats for sure

17. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

So it's a dude pretending to be a chick and using that to his advantage.

Never heard of that before on the interwebz.

18. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    You have much to learn then, PSP.