Rangoon Review of Transformers: BOT Feat: Derrick Wyatt & Vangelus

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Trentulas, May 24, 2012.

1. Trentulas

Trentulas Has all kinds of dangerous needs.

News Credits:
    The review forum only exists for current shows, so I'm posting this here at the risk of being overly self-promoting:

Sipher and I have been working on a new project the last few months. Namely, the Isle of Rangoon, a review/sketch series we now have up on blip. We had something different planned for our first review, but the timing worked out and our premiere video review wound up being a crossover with Vangelus guest starring Derrick Wyatt filmed at Botcon.

If we harassed you with puppets during the con, we do not apologize. It was too much fun.

Anyhow, here it is:

Rangoon Reviews: Transformers Ep 64: B.O.T.

It… BEGINS!

Join Starchibald, Sunny Jim and guest stars ]Vangelus (in our first thatguywiththeglasses.com crossover) and Derrick Wyatt (character designer for Transformers: Animated, Teen Titans: Go! and much more) as they take a break from Botcon to review a cherished Transformers episode from Derrick’s childhood. Lets hope his childhood memories survive. Special Guest Appearances by Dan Gilvezan (voice of G1 Bumblebee) and David Willis (creator of Shortpacked! and It’s Walky!)

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yellow Cookie Monster and blue Kermit please me. You may continue self promoting.