Random stories

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by herugrim, Nov 28, 2010.

1. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    I've been working a few months now on building my own continuity from scratch using various bits from existing continuities and bringing them together with my own collection as a basis for the cast. I'm still in the very early stages of developing this fan fiction but I figured I'd post a short story from time to time based on the continuity I'm making. This isn't going to be a complete fanfic at the moment as it still needs a lot of development but I am interested in getting feedback for some of my ideas.

So basically this is just a 'teaser' of my project. Future excerts may be posted at random intervals. I hope you guys enjoy:

Cast descriptions:
    Prima – Movie Protoform Optimus Prime
    Maximo Prime – Movie Protoform Starscream
    Vector Prime – Cybertron version
    Novus Prime – Titanium The Fallen
    Alpha Prime – I don’t have a figure standin for him yet, but I figure he looks like Alpha Trion from the episode in G1 where the arielbots went back in time to meet Orion Pax.

The Helix Defense Tower was a painful memory for Cybertronians. It was the command center for the Quintessons and the site of the final battle before the fall of one of the brothers. Its remains had been retrofitted by Maximo Prime into a makeshift laboratory. The patchwork jury-rigged tower looked twisted, malformed by their wayward brother. An eerie green light permeated the halls as if his corrupted spark had seeped into the very structure of the facility.

“So, you’ve finally arrived…” Maximo’s voiced crackled over the buzz of his unholy experiments. His eyes, once a warm shade of ruby now flickered green, and his armor was riddled with cracks and tears with the same eerie hue.

Alpha Prime could scarcely recognize his older brother. “How could you do this, brother?! After what happened to Novus! How could you put us all through this again!?”

“Among your many flaws, Alpha Prime, your weak neural processor was always the most prominent.” Maximo glared with icy optics as his hands continued to run computations through his equipment. “I’ll never understand why Prima favored you so. His love of innocence is revolting. It was the power of Novus Prime’s experiments that allowed us to defeat the Quintessons! His Anti-Matter infused Energon is the most powerful force in existence, and it was lost when he died. I needed that power so that my Destrons could purify our race, to make us stronger!”

“And you’ve become as twisted as The Fallen had.” Vector Prime wasn’t one to beat around the scrap heap. His advanced logistic processors allowed him to see the big picture as no other. “You’ve left us no choice but to stop you in your insane experiments!”

“I have no doubt that you will try. But I am no longer the brother you knew. I was unable to duplicate Novus’ experiments, but I have made my own. I am now Liege Maximo of the Destrons! Behold the fruits of my labor!” With the press of a button, a tall metal cylinder rises from the platform on which Maximo stands. The metal shutters retracted to reveal a terrible site. Novus Prime, known forever more as The Fallen, had been partially rebuilt by Maximo. His armor patched partially together with mismatching parts and much of his internal mechanisms still exposed, The Fallen was not restored but appeared functional. His eyes held the same dim green light that saturated the lab.

Alpha Prime could not contain his horror, “B, brother…It, can’t be!”
    “It is, little A-3! I can’t have the power he did, but by controlling his sparkless remains I can still wield it! Only Prima and I were able to stop the Fallen! With your mighty older brother locked away, you have no hopes against the two of us!”

Vector Prime could tell Alpha was uneasy. He took the first step, brandished his legendary sword and presented himself as the first obstacle to Maximo. “I know you haven’t had much time to learn how to use the power of your Matrix yet Alpha, but now you must step up! With my Matrix of Time and your Matrix of wisdom, we should be able to overpower them. The Fallen can’t have his full power without his spark. We must at least buy time until we can find and free our brother!”

Alpha Prime tried to subdue his fear, but it was a frivoless attempt. The memories were still clear in his data drives. It was The Fallen who left the young A-3 near death, saved only by the awakening of his Matrix. Still, he found resolve as he thought of his older brother. Prima had always supported Alpha, even though he was the weakest of the thirteen. He couldn’t let his older brother down. He stepped up next to Vector Prime and produced the Energon Axe he’d only recently learned to forge from his matrix.

“And so it begins…” Maximo stayed back as the support cables retracted from the twisted frame of The Fallen. The frame twitched as it lurked forward and pulled up its plasma cannons. Maximo proclaimed, expecting his success shortly; “the battle of the Primes begins!”

Twin massive, golden flamed beams bellowed from The Fallen’s cannons towards his former brothers. Vector and Alpha met the blasts with their own weapons, charged with the power of their matrices. Yellow and Blue energy coalesced in a violent green tornado and wracked the halls of the
    underground lab.

Not far off, shackled behind a stasis field, Prima detected the powerful shock wave of the battle. He knew that once again his own brothers had been brought into conflict with each other. Weighed down by despair he was unable to lift his frame. All the time he couldn’t help but wonder if after all the fighting they had done, they would ever be truly free or would Cybertronians be doomed to continue to meet each other with violence for eternity?

As if in answer to his plea, Prima could feel his Matrix chamber pulse. His data core spun to life as images of a potential future were burned onto his hard drive. He could envision Maximo’s master plan set into motion. Time and time again Cybertron would burn, his race doomed to a never ending cycle of extermination. This would only be the beginning of the violence, as Maximo’s army of Destrons would spread through the galaxy and innocent races all around the universe would suffer needlessly.

Primus had given his son an answer. He knew that the Destron threat must be stopped for Cybertronians and the rest of the universe to have a chance at true peace. He could feel the Matrix of Leadership burn with power as his servos stirred and his frame rose. He tore the shackles that bound him as his chassis glowed with the crimson power of the Matrix. So long as he still functioned, Liege Maximo would be stopped!

2. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    I'm not usually one to beg for feedback, as I know that there are at least people viewing it. But if I don't know that at least one person enjoyed (or at the very least would like to see more) then I simply won't post anymore.

It doesn't really matter to me either way, as it's still very much a work in progress. But if there is anyone that wants to see more, feel free to let me know. Otherwise I will wait until the project is ready (which will take months if not years).