Random Junk for Sale from my "Scrap Metal" Box

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Vicegrip, May 22, 2018.

1. Vicegrip

Vicegrip Member

Hello everyone. I have been going through my "Scrap Metal" box to get rid of stuff in order to free up space. Surprisingly, many items are complete and in good condition. I have listed the items I want to get rid of below. Items are listed alphabetically by character. I did not save any packaging or instructions. I will update this list periodically. The more you want to take off my hands the better! Thanks!

If you're interested, let me know what items you want. I don't have a minimum asking price in mind for these; just send me a price that you feel is fair and cover the cost of shipping. Thanks!

BARRICADE
    DotM Deluxe - Poorly customized. Painted doors, pelvis, and lower torso. Face and feet replaced with DotM Crankcase.

BEACHCOMBER
    RotF Scout - Complete. From the Walmart exclusive Road Rival scout 2-pack. Deadlift not included.

BLACKOUT
    Movie 1 Voyager - Complete.

BUMBLEBEE
    AoE Legion x2 - Little figure from the Walmart exclusive two-pack. Scout Strafe figures are not included.

CRANKCASE
    DotM Deluxe - Missing head and feet.

GRIMLOCK
    AoE Voyager - Complete.

OPTIMUS PRIME
    Movie 1 Voyager - Target exclusive Robo-Vision version. Missing 1 missile and right shoulder flap.
    Movie 1 Leader - Premium Series version. Almost completely disassembled. The majority of the parts should be there, if not all. Missing the screws. Neck piece is broken.

RATCHET
    Movie 1 Voyager - Complete. Windshield has a scratch.
    RotF Deluxe - Complete.
    DotM Deluxe - Complete.
    Movie the Best Deluxe - Missing two guns.

SIDESWIPE
    RotF Deluxe - Complete. Paint job is slightly scuffed from a fall.

SNARL
    Cybertron Deluxe - Complete. Autobot insignia is scratched off.

STARSCREAM
    Armada Max-Con - Complete with Minicon Swindle.
    Energon Deluxe - Complete. Energon Starscream version (G1-inspired deco).
    Movie 1 Voyager - Complete.

STRAFE
    AoE Legion - Little figure from the TRU exclusive evolution 2-pack. Deluxe Strafe not included.

THUNDERBLAST
    Cybertron Deluxe - Complete.

THUNDERCRACKER
    Cybertron Deluxe - Complete.

TOMAHAWK
    Transformers 2010 Deluxe - Complete.

WHIRL
    RotF Voyager - From the TRU exclusive Master of Metallikato 2-pack. Missing front antenna. Deluxe Bludgeon not included.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. gkrummy

gkrummy Well-Known Member

im interested in some of your figures, but i cant seem to DM you

3. Vicegrip

Vicegrip Member

Hello everyone. I have updated the listings with some toys from the Unicron Trilogy. Take a look!

I have started a conversation with you. I'm not sure if there is a another way to DM.