Random Autobot Patrol

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Grimwing, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I thought I'd do a few one shoots of these robot heroes I just got. Later I'll get my main collection involved but expect this to be a random transformer comedy afare for now. I am a bit knew at this so some advice would be appreciated.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

First of all I would suggest focusing on the subject better. If you camera has an auto focus on it try backing off the subject matter a little and then zoom in to get the frame you want. I fight that all the time with my cannon cuz I want in close. Another suggestion is the dialog box might work better if it were white with a boarder and then color the speech accordingly. However yellow will wash out on white. Also separate the dialogs ie: Prime and the Matrix conversation was in the same box with asterisks representing the Matrix speaking. It was rather confusing at first and it would be clearer in separate dialog boxes. Other than that the dialog is humorous and shows great potential. Hope that helps out some on your development and I look forward to seeing more.

3. Grimwing

News Credits:
    Thanks Wheeljacks! I'll Try do those things next time. What I'd like to know now is how do I get the pics to display here without them being just links. Again a serious Thanks for the tip.

4. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

I use photobucket to host my photos. One you upload your photos there is a link bar, a thumbnail bar & a image bar that when you click it it loads your copy function and when you type in the quick post area you just paste it there and it will show when you post your quick reply. That way you don't have to go through the advance features. Glad I could help.

5. Grimwing

News Credits:
    Hmm. Me Grimwing not post properly.

6. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    You're using Photobucket right?

[​IMG]
    Copy the link on the "IMG Code" bar and post it here.