rampage in transformers prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 23, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

in the season 1 miniseries arcee said something about the cons performing horrible experiments over time in the past?

what if one of those experiments turns out to be a transformers prime version of beast wars rampage?

how should his character developement be handled over time and how might he ccome across to the fan base over time?

to be honest i think it would be a worthwhile idea to explore over time in the long term especially if his character were to be modeled after a genuine fictional full fledged psychopathic murderer type of character

to be honest as that type of character goes in the horror movies i cant think of any better fictional psychopathic type of person to model rampage after then charles lee ray himself. aka chuckie.

the guy is seriously insane screwloose bats in the belfry nuts in the head and has a seriously high tolerance for being nuts in that regard

hell the guy could probably give the joker a run for his money and or give him nightmares i bet

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well while having Rampage on the show would be exteamly awosme he's not really mentioned in the Prime counituity in both the books and the show.

However there is a very strong hint that we'll see a lot of these horrible experiments that Arcee mentioned in Season 2. And seeing how the writers said that we'll see transformers that may have beast modes we may see something like Rampage at least. It's also possible that Shcokwave has a big role in this since in Fall of Cybertron he was responsible for the Dinobots creatons and the Insecticon army.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That would be friggin awesome. Rampage could actually work in Prime if they give him a alt-mode like a armoured bulldzoer like the ROTF version.

Als he should be frankenstein like with him being a giant body created by Flatline (the evil doctor from Tales of the Fallen) and given a criminal psycopath's mind in his brain.

Dunno for his voice maybe Fred Tatasciore much like the vein of Bane or even Carnage (Not like Hulk or Beast) that or Kevin Michael Richardson who voiced him in ROTF.

Doubt we'll see him but that would be cool.

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I want a Rampage with a pogo stick, tread whips, and a bulldozer mode.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I would love him to be in the show.

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'd guess the Insecticons and Dinobots have something to do with those "experiments".

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Rampage would be amazing, fund it

8. Dcon123

Dcon123 Novaberry~

I think he'd be an interesting addition to the show~

Maybe a mix between his Beast Wars and Movie-verse persona's.

Regardless, I'd still like to see him~

9. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I would love to see him, but then we need some way to bring in Depth Charge. Those two are like Batman and Joker.

10. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    I never really understood all of the Rampage love. He was a cool character with some good voice acting, but I never saw really any charm besides that. Then came Deep Metal and Depth Charge and I then saw Rampage's appeal. So yeah, I'd only want Rampage in Prime if we get Depth Charge as well.

11. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Yep.

I loved Rampage in Beasties, and I think he could sort of be like Bulkhead in terms of an import that comes into his own. Also, +rep for that Batman/Joker comparison. :) 

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    THIS. For everything.

13. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

*Raises hand meekly*....Uh....for the uninitiated...who is Rampage exactly? :inquisiti 

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Rampage is a Predacon in Beast Wars that's a very psychotic and violent monster. He enjoys giving pain and suffereing to other for his own sadistic pleasures. He began as a test subect for a project to replicate the G1 Starscreams immortal spark,but it went horribly wrong and as a result he destroyed the colony that he was on and evertone on it. Depthcharge was the known surviour and the incendant tramuatized him and made him filled with hate and revenge. Optimus Primal was ordered to take Rampage who was known as Protoform X at the time to a metor that can be dumped off. However Optimus's ship coliided with the BW Megatrons ship which they fell into pehistoric Earth which began the Beast Wars. In Season 3 Depthcharge was sent out to find the whereabouts of the Axalon but he has agendas to kill off Rampage and nothing else. Hes like the TFP Arcee in a way only more of a loner and hardly gives a slag about Primal and his team. Rampage in the meantime was woken up and was taken in by the Predacons which the BW Megatron cut out half of his spark to bend his will to follow him. Rampage greatly resented this but he follows orders just the same. Both he and Depthcharge met up with each other and had clasjes every now and then. At the series finale of beast Wars they both perished.

I hope this helps!:) 

15. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Basically one of the greatest characters from the Beast Wars franchise - and dare I say - one of the greatest characters in the franchise in general. :D  (And he's in other series as well, but none as cool as this)

Basically a large rampaging psychopathic killer who taunts his victims and is extremely tough to beat (think Hannibal Lecter mixed with Bane), a twisted experiment using Starscream's immortal spark. Or something like that.

Or I guess you could go with kaijuguy19's description. You know, if you're into detailed descriptions to answer questions, rather than stupid ramblings like me. ;) 

16. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see Rampage but with an interesting story line like BW.

I don't want him just showing up and saying, "hi I'm Rampage, I'm going to kill you".

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Thanks. :) 

I also want Robert Englund (Freddy Kreuger) as Flatline.