Ramon Rodriguez Set to Return for Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Easiest way for him to be reintroduced is have him be the one to find one of the other Seekers or discover something by using his blog.

Then again he could be replacing Mikela with the behind and cleavage shots LOL

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Infact Bay did create the Twins entire charecter and the idea of there personality. Bay is definently to blame for the Twins.

Devastator Balls can be blamed on a person in a writers interview who suggested the idea and Bay for actually putting it in the film.

The Dog humping was probably created in a writers discussion and was most likely finalised by Bay.

The cloned robots can be blamed on ILM because they had barely any time to make the robots after Bay chose to keep the budget low on the robots so he could have more shots of them.

The cleavage and rear shots can be blamed on Bay as he says "It is what the teen audience want to see"

The bad camera angles and badly placed props can be blamed on Bay as that is his way of shooting and he chose to film so you dont see the whole robot because it is easier to animate.

Cant think of any of the other problems :) 

3. username99

username99 Active Member

why?

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Yep, the robots took such a backseat that my 5 yr old nephew fell asleep waiting for Optimus to come back!! If this is supposed to be a kids movie then keep them interested.

For sure, most everybody I talked to just thought all the college crap and the extra running around Egypt was a waste of time.

You said it!!

Yes, keep the Transformers and THEIR ongoing battles the centerpiece.

In this case, the TEEN humor was so thick it failed!!

Totally agree!

At least the Autobots HAD more lines in the 1st movie, this time not only did they have to take a backseat to the Decepticons (which I get, it was ROTF) and humans, they didn't get a chance to converse with each other!! Total fail.

5. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    I have to say that I enjoyed the Leo Spitz character and Ramon Rodriguez's performance in this movie (especially when put together with John Turturro. Those two were a riot); He starts off as a bit of annoying character, but he gradually becomes one of my favorites.

6. Xformermike

Xformermike LAZY

man, some people will answer any question whether rhetorical or not...

dude, no shit!

7. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

what a waste of space, just minimalise the human characters down to sam Michaela and maybe the army guys and be done with it!

8. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No need to flame bait bud. Please keep it civil.

Sometimes people genuinely don't know why, and they need/want to know. Not everyone seems to have their fingers on the pulse of the Hollywood community. I've heard this question asked in seriousness about every week on other podcasts and message boards. All I did was give a quick summary of current trends of the Hollywood mindset.

You could have just passed over the post, and not wasted your time posting that trollish comment. So again, please keep it civil, this isn't 4chan.

9. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont like the idea of alot of humans being in the movie but it is taking place on earth and there bound to run into a couple here and there so stop bitching about humans being in the movie to much. Its comman sense that they are going to be in the film..

10. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

There is a difference between humans being in the film and humans being the main screen presence in a movie that is supposed to be about giant robots.

11. Xformermike

Xformermike LAZY

I wasn't flame baiting. You're too sensitive! But okay ...you sure told me, I'll behave from now on sir. Are you going to reply within the hour again? Hahahaha, Oh man... life is precious...

12. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

He was very hilarious, but he was stupider than both the twins combined! So, im pretty 50/50 with him in it, but i'm more yes

13. Revan

Revan Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. Leo was a waste of space and screen time, and just keep the major human cast. Sam, Mikaela, Lennox, Epps, and Sam's parents. And maybe Simmons, no more. If anything they should have brought back Maggie and Glen, instead of introducing a absolutely obnoxious, idiotic whinner Leo. Should have had more Sam/Alice interaction, then wasting precious movie time with Leo.

14. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As long as he stays away from Tasers I'll be good