Customs: Ramjet Missiles - Repro?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sy-Rein, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Not sure where to put this, but I wanted to see if anyone might be interested in doing this.

My only gripe with the new Generations Dirge is he has the standard Classics Seeker missiles. I'd really like to give him black versions of Ramjet's more 'bullet' shaped missiles.

So I'm wondering with some of the great members on here that do repro-parts, would this be something that could be done for a reasonable price and also would there be enough interest from others (ie other buyers) to make it worth while?

2. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Yeah if anyone does this, I wanna know. I want them for Dirge and Thrust.

3. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Well thrust had missiles like the orginal three seekers. As far as Dirge goes why not do like i did when I made my custom DIrge and like i plan to do with my generations one?? What did i do you ask?? Glad you asked. I took one of those cheap plastic pencils, the ones that has the push buttons that pushes the lead out the tip. The inside of it looks very very close to the G1 dirge weapon. So I cut the end of the missile off and replaced it with the inside piece of the pencil. :D 

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Some pics of this would be cool to see. Although I'm still interested in the Ramjet repro missiles as well.

5. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    try placing this in the commision request thread and see if you can get some one to do it for you