Minor/Repaint: Ramhorn

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shinobitron, May 4, 2008.

1. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    Another member of my revamped cassette line Ramhorn is a repaint of the Backstop. Granted he has a bot mode but thats not whats important on this guy. I Tweeked his Rhino mode to be as close as possible to his original self. I added missile pods to legs and gave him a very detailed paint job. He started as a base black then drybrushed red. I then applied silver to various areas and painted over them in clear yellow. The best part of the Backstop is that he has a "RAMHORN" that activates with the planet key, so he lives up to his name.

Attached Files:

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    That is a brilliant idea! I do think he could do with some more highlights to break up all the red, much like the original had his cassette label and chrome. But this is awesome.

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I think it looks kinda cool to me. Nice job.

4. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Man, you totally beat me to this custom! :p  I've been meaning to do a Noisemaze-into-Ratbat, but after BotCon, I'm glad I never started. I had been planning to create an Autobot cassette to go alongside the Ratbat 'bash, and I never really got my mind settled on whether to do Ramhorn or Steeljaw. Your Ramhorn looks marvelous! I am very jealous. Guess my mind's been made up; Steeljaw it is! ;P

Keep up the great work, Shinobi.

- Alty