Rakhamon's Marketplace

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rakhamon, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Rakhamon

Rakhamon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello all.

I've had a pretty good turnover on stuff this year, so I'm making a brand-new trade topic to show off what I have. This is a work in progress, and things will be added and subtracted over time. I will try to describe the condition of each item as carefully as I can, but if you have any questions, please PM me or ask within the thread.

PM me if you have something you want to trade and I'll take a look at it. I'm sometimes open to impulse trades!

IMPORTANT: I am located in EUROPE so if you're not willing to trade or buy from over here this isn't the trade thread for you.

Anyway, onward to the trade table:

Haves:

Generation 1 and Generation 2:

[​IMG]

G1 Quake: Good condition, some sticker wear
    G1 Quickmix: Good condition, some sticker wear
    G1 Slapdash: Good condition
    G1 Cutthroat: Missing one "thumb" on one of the wings, otherwise fine
    G1 Chase: Bit of paint fading on the hood
    G1 Reflector Component: Good condition, a bit floppy
    G1 Nautilator: A bit worn, no claws
    G1 Tentakils: Good condition
    G1 Fizzle: A bit loose, gimmick doesn't work

[​IMG]

G1 Rotorstorm: Famous from "Last Stand of the Wreckers", euro exclusive. Very good condition but missing all accessories and one landing strut. Displays very well in robot mode!
    G1 Rumbler: Euro exclusive action master. -ON HOLD!-
    G2 Sureshot: Euro exclusive version of "Hero" Optimus Prime. Very good condition!

[​IMG]

Assorted G1 Micromasters: Condition as shown. The black plane is a knockoff version and made from cheap plastic.

[​IMG]

G1 Accessories: The Squeezeplay gun is a repro (which I didn't know when I traded for it) but a well-done-such. Ultra Magnus' hip connector has a crack in the peg hole on the back, but still stays on. One of the Motormaster guns is broken. Everything else is in tip-top shape.

I WOULD LIKE TO ONLY TRADE G1 ACCESSORIES FOR OTHER G1 ACCESSORIES I NEED. PM ME FOR A LIST!

Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron):

[​IMG]

Energon Treadbolt. Missing the small missile, but is otherwise in great condition and includes instructions! Rubber is pristine.

[​IMG]

Energon Storm Jet: Complete and includes instructions!

Energon Steamhammer: Complete, great shape.

Cybertron Sideways: Complete with cyber key. Slight wear on the silver of one of the wings, but still looks great.

[​IMG]

Cybertron Cybertron Defense Hot Shot (man that looks silly): Great shape but no accessories.

Cybertron Hot Shot: A little paint wear, no accessories.

Cybertron Skywarp: No accessories but awesome shape!

[​IMG]

Assorted minicons: As pictured.

Classics and related lines:

[​IMG]

Classics Mirage: Great shape, no gun.

PCC Mudslinger + drone: Great shape.

Classics Deluxe Optimus Prime(s): Good condition but no accessories. Cheap with other trade. ;) 

[​IMG]

Reveal the Shield Perceptor: Great condition, complete.

Generations Red Alert: Great condition, complete. He does come with the supercharger engine, I just didn't put it in the picture.

Henkei! Henkei! Grimlock: Great condition, a little bit of panel lining done which can be easily cleaned off. Complete with all accessories, instructions and paperwork. And yes, he does have his gun and missile, they just aren't in the picture.

Live-action movies:

[​IMG]

TFTM Bonecrusher: Great condition, complete.

TFTM Air Raid: Great condition, complete.

Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Ironhide: Great condition, complete.

[​IMG]

Fast Action Battlers Frenzy: No antenna but has missile. Don't want much for this guy. ;) 

Real Gear Zoom Out 25x: No sticker but otherwise fine. Once again, if anyone wants him I'll throw him in a trade for cheap.

TFTM Battle Damage Jazz: Has shield but not sword.

TFTM Longarm: Complete

[​IMG]

TFTM Thundercracker: Great condition, comes with one missile.

Fast Action Battlers Starscream: Another cheapo if anyone wants the damn thing.

Animated:

[​IMG]

Deluxe "Space Roach" Megatron: Complete!

Snarl: No club but great condition

Activators Lockdown: Complete

Assorted odds and ends:

[​IMG]

G1 Pretender Classics Jazz shell: Some wear

Legends/Cyberverse: All in good condition!

[​IMG]

Cybertron Scattershot: No gun but great conditon.

Universe Brushguard, Brakedown and Backstop: No accessories but good condition. Don't want much for these.

G2 Frenzy and Deluge: No accessories but good condition.

Beast machines Tankor: Condition as pictured. Displays well but missing shoulder panels and missile.

Other stuff:

[​IMG]

Bandai "Robomachines" version of Leader-1 Gobot: Great condition, stickers too, no chrome wear. Great condition overall.

[​IMG]

Assorted vinyls and Battle Beasts. No accessories for the BB's.

SOLD: GOSHOOTER, METALHAWK, MINERVA, OVERLORD

[​IMG]

Vintage Robotech/Macross figures. One is the Valkyrie jet which became G1 Jetfire... although a lot smaller!

[​IMG]

Rare KO's of Euro Exclusive Predator Jets: These didn't come with any accessories and have the common shoddy paper stickers, but they are pretty cool in their own right.

1980's KO Powerdasher: Seriously oversized and floppy, but who doesn't want a drill-type Powerdasher towering over their Voyagers?

The Junkyard:

READ CAREFULLY:

Since I've received a few questions on my "Junkyard" pics in past threads, here's the facts. All of the figures pictured here are BROKEN in some way. This means not that there's a bit missing which is normally detachable, they are BROKEN. Naturally they also have no accesories. If you still want any of these, contact me and we'll cover the condition in more detail. :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And that's all for now! Contact me if you're interested in anything.

2. Rakhamon

Ebay:
    Bumped.

3. Rakhamon

Ebay:
    Bumped again.