Rainmakers set of 3 final factory samples ! ! ! Ko transformers seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mighty.Maximal, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

The F-15 Eagle / Henkei Starscream mould is now getting a set of opaque Rainmakers from the better quality factory that made the recent Purple Decepticon Jet and Sunstorm like releases.

See them Here : CHMS RAINMAKERS SET OF 3 FINAL FACTORY SAMPLES ! ! ! KO TRANSFORMERS SEEKERS

& some of the others : here :

PURPLE CLONE SEEKER AIR WARRIOR CHMS KO only @ KOTOYS
    CLASSIC ORANGE HENKEI SUNSTORM SEEKER CHMS Transformers KO only @ KOTOYS

The final set of 3 will have all black painted heads, and the nose cone connection bars will be moulded in colour.
    The guns are currently not shown.

I apologise if KO news is not P.C. here but I know people have been chomping for these for a long time and they will be of interest - especially after the quality of the Purple and Orange ones by also CHMS proved to be excellent.

Personally I think they make a great trio of warrior Sidekicks for any future Classics Shockwave we might one day see (or the Superlink Laserwave if they don't).

To read more about the source of the rainbow of fruit flavours that are Generation One "Seekers" this page is also useful :

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Seeker_(group)

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm concerned that the legs on two of them do not hold together well as I had no such issues with my Sunstorm. I wish There was an option to by them seperatly because we already have acid storm. Also it would have been nice if they had copy his color scheme

3. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

I Don't think the other two would match Acid Storm at all well or even the Sunstorm.

You could always match up the new Thundercracker, Acid Storm and a KO Sunstorm for a similar look I guess.

Do you mean make the other two - camo... it's certainly an interesting suggestion... you should pass it on.
    The blue guy could be Urban or marine Cammo and the yellow one Desert camo colours

And if they don't chrome the launchers then they'd fit in with Acid Storm - who might be worth reproing anyway on his own.

Yeah I like that suggestion 'MegaHavok'- a good call.

http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?topic=1320.0

Also has some wings and chest peieces from some part chrome part non-chrome and painted ontop of chrome items being made... I'm guessing they might make the arms and legs normal and chrome the chests and wings... that seems a bit like the old chest pieces in the G1 toys which were metal to me. or at least might end up looking a little like that.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Damn, more Seekers to buy.

I'd been planning on repainting some Classics/Universe Seekers, but I may just sell those off now to help pay for these.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    dude, the blue seeker has white arms and legs....FAIL!

6. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    i wish they would do non henkei chromed versions of these guys, fuckin hate chrome

7. Bogatan

Bogatan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the one guy saying (in poor english) I don't like them because the white feet and hands make them not show accurate. Then every jumps on him because they are exactly show accurate but with added white.

8. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    When these start coming around, I'll probably get the blue and the green one. I love me some seekers and these are good enough quality to buy some more.

I love how the blue one has the left foot slightly upwards. This seem to be a defect on the last two CHMS seekers I have. I could never get that foot to go all the way down.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Whoa, for KOs, these guys are sweet-looking. I just might buy all of them.

10. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

HOLY G2 NEON COLORS BATMAN! lol. They look good but their colors are such a bright neon that was what came to mind.

11. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Or, you know... the colors of the "Rainmakers."

12. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

I know its their colors. Its just the transition from cartoon to toy is all.