Rainmaker11

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by anabolik1, Jan 19, 2010.

1. anabolik1

anabolik1 Banned

This guy is a great buyer! His communication is awesome, he pays super and when he says he is and best of all, he is a collector that values the figures which makes me feel good that I'm selling to someone who will give my figures a GREAT HOME!

"The Watcher" definitely approves :thumb 

2. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Classics seeker set (Thrust, Dirge, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, and Starscream)

Rainmaker11 was the ONLY person to give me a REAL offer on my seeker lot. His offer was so good that I took it! Great guy, didnt waste any time, easy to communicate with. 100% stand up guy!

3. GunBusterX

GunBusterX Toys R Us Kid

Ebay:
    Rainmaker11 gave me a fantastic deal on a set that I wanted for a long time. He responded to my questions politely and in a timely fashion. His packaging job was nothing short of bulletproof and arrived as if I picked it off the store shelf myself! An absolute pleasure to deal with.

4. drag-on78

drag-on78 Well-Known Member

Raimaker 11

Awesome seller... went well out of the way to take care of my order.. Shipped very fast and great communicator.. Thanks a lot !!

Drag-on78

5. drag-on78

drag-on78 Well-Known Member

bought Classics ramjet...

bought classic ramjet and couldn't be more happier.. b est packing job I've seen.. awesome seller! Thanks again!

Drag-on78

6. Mykamusprime

Mykamusprime Well-Known Member

Hands down the best seller here!!! I was going through issues with a lost payment I had sent him for a Shattered Glass Optimus Prime I bought from him. This ordeal lasted almost 3 weeks!!! I PM'd him saying "if you're tired of waiting and sell it to someone else I understand" but he said he was a man of his word and he truly is. Thank you so much for your patience with this lousy buyer :D  And finally SG Prime is the crown jewel of my entire display. You Sir ROCK!!!!!!