Raf for RID?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by beastal, Mar 22, 2015.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Who says Ratchet stayed on Cybertron after Predacons Rising. He did decide to remain on Earth... which later seemed kind of pointless after he was bridged back to Cybertron anyway. But his decision to stay on Earth really makes me think that he didn't stay on Cybertron after he was no longer needed there.

I'm sure there are other medics who could of come back to Cybertron. Knockout is also a Medic and defected over the Autobots during Predacons Rising. Even if there are new medical bots on Cybertron there's no reason to believe that Ratchet is the only one capable of training them.

2. RevenentPhoenix

RevenentPhoenix Decepticon DJ

I did find this artwork of Ratchet that is included with a Tiny Titan. Not sure if it is anything cannon but it looks like the same style as RiD though he looks really young compared to TFP Ratchet which makes me wonder what the timeline is.

[​IMG]

Also very smiley compared to TFP Ratch...lol

3. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to see or at least hear about everyone from Prime.

4. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    I'm wondering what happened to the Predacons. there has been no mention of them, which seems kinda suspicious considering the bestial nature of the Alchemor Decepticons.

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

The Predacons in Prime are all Dragons. None of the Decepticons in RID have Dragon modes.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm just saying...if he was on Earth still, that would have been brought up already.

Considering the wars over and everything....and Bumblebee's voice is fixed. I think he's got a lot of things to be happy about.

I hope we get to see a Predacon by the end of Season 1.

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    me too and i think that's a lot of people

8. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Not likely. He hasn't even brought up Raf yet so what reason do we have to believe that he would automatically seek out Ratchet? He might not seek them out unless he feels they're needed. His team doesn't seem to have a medic... well they have Fixit but being so much smaller than the Autobots and with his glitch his skills might be limited to some extent. The glitch seems to make him twitch as well as effect his speech and the twitching is not something you want a medic doing during a major repair. He's also shown with the weapon repairs in the first episode that his skills aren't that great. This would mean that if anyone is ever seriously injured or they start to question having Fixit as a medic that Bumblebee would call Ratchet but not before then.

He seems too preoccupied with his mission to just randomly call up old friends for no reason. Maybe if he were on Earth for vacation rather than a mission then he would call Ratchet and Raf right away. Being that he actually has something important to do there calling them is probably the last thing on his mind. This is of course all speculation and my opinion mind you. I could be proven very wrong in future episodes but it is a possibility.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Considering a lot of the antics they go through...Bee could take some down time and bring it up if Ratchet was still there.

10. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    He might he trying to keep this as contained as possible. No reason to panic Ratchet about being contacted by the ghost of Optimus and the possible resurgence of the Decepticons unless necessary, particularly if he can't explain Optimus's involvement without looking a touch crazy.

11. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

They? What does his team's goofing off and not taking anything seriously have to do with Bumblebee? He hasn't been participation in their antics... actually he spends a lot of time trying to break it up. He does seem a little goofy at times but that's only because he keeps trying to be like Optimus.

Bumblebee came to Earth not really knowing what he was suppose to do there. What do you think he might of done if Strongarm hadn't followed him towing Sideswipe along with her? Then they may not of discovered Fixit and without all of the distractions Bumblebee may have called Ratchet the moment he arrived.

Since arriving Bumblebee has not had time to think about calling up old friends nor the need to. He's too busy dealing with more important things. It may come up later in the series... assuming that Raf is even still alive and Ratchet is on Earth.

It's a possibility that they're not but there's no reason to think that's true just because he hasn't tried to contact either of them. He hasn't even mentioned their existence so that doesn't tell us anything about what happen to them after Prime. It's just as likely that they are around as it is that they aren't. While I'd like to agree with you that they probably aren't, I also think you seem a little too sure of yourself considering the lack of any real evidence.

12. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I effing love that design.

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:

Like that, he doesn't look crusty in that pic at all. :lol 

14. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wouldn't be surprised if some/most/all of the RID Decepticons were supposed to be Predacons in an earlier treatment for the series.

I think Bumblebee doesn't communicate with Raf much anymore, as the kid barely understands Bumblebee anymore now that he uses words to speak. :) 

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I would actually love it if all those characters were redesigned as Predacons. Proper robot modes with Dragon modes rather than beast/vehicle transformations. Maybe their beast modes would be the same but with Dragon influances. Like for instance Hammerstrike could easily reuse Rippersnapper's design being a Dragon/Shark thing.

Speaking of Hammerstrike... is David Kaye trying to get his voice into every Transformers continuity? He was of course Beast Era Megatron which is part of G1 Continuity. He was Megatron/Galvatron again in the Unicron Trilogy. He played several characters in Transformers Animated. And now he's Hammerstrike in RID. The only continuities he hasn't had a part in is RID2001 which is too late for him to ever do that and the Bayverse.

- = edit = -

Oh wait, I forgot about Hardshell so technically that's two characters he's voiced in this continuity. I think he's trying to compete with Scott McNeil except he doesn't spend nearly as much time talking to himself. David's characters are scattered across different series and continuities while Scott's are mostly in the same place having a party.

16. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

I've seen that art too-- I think it's really just supposed to be G1 Ratchet, just in an RID style to keep it consistent with the art on the other cards. But it does still look pretty cool. Aside from the G1 pistol, it kinda reminds me of a cross between Prime Ratchet and IDW Ratchet, circa MTMTE.

17. Mr JackatooTM

Mr JackatooTM I'm a Colossal boi

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, I doubt it. Though I wouldn't mind seeing them again

18. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Oh, I bet June married Fowler too. I really want gossip on everyone or at least to see them.

19. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I'd just like to see Fowler and June.

20. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

I do believe there is a three year time skip at least as Rescue Bots did that. Rescue Bots having the same continuity as Prime and RID due to crossovers.