Radicons section

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by CZ Hazard, Oct 12, 2011.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    With love and respect...

When I started using the site the Radicons section was awesome, but recently it feels less like a community and more like random posts. Will we ever see the return of the featured radicon / custom of the month, as I felt these added to the whole?

Love the site, use it a lot, would happily become a supporter for a bit more TLC in the radicons section.

Thanks

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Actually, "Custom of the Month" debuted last month, via TFWe: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...ty-spotlight-radicon-customs-unicron-9-a.html This feature not only shines the spotlight on an artist, but a particular custom made.

As far as "community" goes, that's a bit more of a focus upon how members interact with each other. That takes each member contributing well and interacting well, which Radicons has always been known for over the years :)  Radicons is still very much focused on a community of artists who showcase their work and help others when need be.

Be sure to check out the Creative General Discussion portion of the Creative Forums to post any ideas or requests you'd like help with. Artists who wish to buy/sale/take commissions are able to post in our Creative Marketplace. These features can be access from the main board index as well as from the drop down menu under "RADICONS".

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    As Superquad7 mentioned, we will be doing Community Spotlights via TFWe for the time being. While it may not be every month (maybe due to a specialized issue like this month), we want to use the TFWe articles to try and bring exposure to a wider audience for all of our creative sections.

4. CZ Hazard

News Credits:
    Cool, okay. I totally missed the community spotlight. Kudos and awesome. Am I right in thinking it wasn't front-paged? I need to get back into the swing of customising, I miss it. Was the article combined with the monthly magazine as well?

5. Joe Moore

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It's part of the monthly TFWe online magazine (which gets frontpaged as it is released). Also, the threads with the featured member is stickied in each of the corresponding forums.

6. CZ Hazard

News Credits:
    Okay, thanks, I'll have to use my eyes more. My bad.

7. Joe Moore

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    No worries. :)