Radicons Section

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Guardian_Prime, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

In the Radicons section, is there anyway to make a non-transformers custom section where non tf's can be showcased? I posted a non-tf custom I did on there and realized how strange it looked against all the Transformers customs. I think this would be used considerably as I have seen several non-tf customs in that section.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since Radicons Customs is largely devoted to Transformers Customs, the forum doesn't really warrant having a full section in customs for Non-TF customs at this time. Also, this can be added to the fact that Radicons is still undergoing some changes.

In the meantime, what I'd suggest is continuing to post non-TF customs with the "Non-TF" tag affixed. The positive end of posting a Non-TF custom among TF customs is essentially what you just mentioned: it's a non-TF custom among TF customs. Sometimes these customs get viewed because people in the forum want a quick change from looking at the same type of thing on the same page.

I'd also recommend posting your work in the Customs section of Toyark.com, whereas the whole forum is devoted to non-TF customs.

I hope that's of some help :)