Customs: Radicons: Happy New Year's!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I just want to wish each of you guys a very Happy New Year's!

I know that some of you guys may have made some "resolutions", but I thought we'd kick things off a bit differently with:

What artwork you plan to do for 2010?

Personally, I want to just finish up some of the repaints I have at "wip" status. I'm actually not sure how that will end up moving along, but I simply want to finish as much as I can :) 

With Radicons, so far I want to get the huge list of pending things that have carried over from last year done. If you've submitted a gallery or a tutorial, just know it's on my list of things to get done asap :) 

I'm sure that 2010 is going to have some changes for Radicons, so just stay tuned! :) 

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Same goes to you too. As for a resolution I really don't have one I just go with the flow...good or bad. I might have something up my sleeve this year, but thats top secret as for right now.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

So many to finish and so many to get started on...

Devastator, Menasor, Combaticons, Omega Supreme, Cybertron & Unicron, a set of Rainmakers... and get to finishing my very first project: Arcee.

I just wish it weren't so cold in the garage.

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

I got a ton to finish, but i think it's the contest entries i have that need to get done first. My only kitbashing resolution this year is to finally get o7ut my airbrush again. I don't know why, but i always seem to have an excuse to not bother getting it out. Damn procrastination.

Oh, and learn to actually make a decent custom, of course. :lol 

5. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Happy New Year all.

The only customs I have planned so far are: ROTF Leader Starscream, HA Barricade, ROTF Voyager Bludgeon, because those are the molds I -really- want. There are some figures that'll be buy-on-sight, but not planned in particular. I buy to paint. =)

I hope to make cool stuff and I hope to SEE a lot of cool stuff.

6. ShadowMagnus

ShadowMagnus Sekai no Hakaishin

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Happy New Year Radicons!!

I have a couple of things in the works as soon as I finish my Menasor. Including ROTF Defensor, ROTF Prime repaint among other things...

7. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Radicons!

My resolution would be to actually make something I can present here in the forums. I've used the last couple of months buying tools, bots and generally reading tutorials.
    I've started my first project which is a little out of the ordinary and also one I'd like to keep a secret for now. Suffice to say it'll be a beast of a TF if I can manage to pull it off. :thumbs2: