Rabid Squirrel Master Mover War Within Optimus on Ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by figureguy, Sep 12, 2006.

1. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

Good morning, new to the boards and such. I am selling off my Rabid Squirrel Production Piece of Master Mover, War Within Optimus Prime, on Ebay. Money has been tight and all, and I need to make some sacrifices for new game systems and all. Here is the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170028588794&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If that doesn't work, the item number is 170028588794. Sorry if the link doesn't work, I just started posting today.

I'm selling it for $100 less than it cost to buy one assembled, just need to make some space and sales to afford all the new TFs that are coming out.

There are only 10 of these molds made, and no more will ever be manufactured. It is a beautiful piece, extremely detailed, a great display piece. Help a fellow Transfan out, albeit a noob, afford his PS3 and all the Classics figures that I now need to pick up. If you have any questions, give me a shout.

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Sorry man but I dont see it selling thanks to hasbros 6 inch prime. I do like what Hal did with the arms to keep them in place unlike hasbros verson but people are gonna spend $15 rather than $250. Best of luck thou

3. figureguy

Update to Ebay auction on this item!

I have added the option to 'Submit Best Offer' to the Ebay auction for this item. No reasonable offer refused. This is one of only 10 molds in the worlds, it's quite a collector's item. Don't miss out on it!

4. figureguy

Lowest Price I can offer on this item!

I have become in need of cash, and have lowered this auction price to the cheapest I can sell it at, and still be comfortable! Check it out, it is a fantastic piece, and 1 of 10 in the world. It blows away the Hasbro Titanium version, and it is the ultimate collector's item for a true Transfan.

5. Hook

Hook The real Constructicon leader Veteran

News Credits:
    :rolleyes2 

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'll give you $15 for it.