RA-24 Buster Prime, custom Roadbuster, Cyb Evac, 20th Anni Prime and more!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Master Blaster, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey, few interesting pieces for sale in the interest of raising cash for my rent. No trades, money only. I don't need more toys for my toys, I need money for bills!

...unless you happen to have Igear Ratchet & Ironhide on preorder, then I'm interested.
    PM me with offers. The price of these figures fluctuates sizeably on ebay so it's hard to pin down. There's a few more normal pieces listed too, go ahead and make your offer on those too. I could search through and find their usual price, but if you're looking for the figure you'll know it already and it saves me some hassle.

RA-24 Buster Optimus Prime- currently loose complete (bio card, instructions etc). Can't find the box so far, but looking

20th Anniversary Optimus Prime- MIB complete in great condition, comes with full length 3rd party smokestackes. Chrome is pretty warn on the oil tanks, but that's it. There's a few places state-side that can rechrome em, but it's difficult to do UK-side.

Custom classics Roadbuster- A special Calloway customs Roadbuster, created using parts from classics Jetfire, Universe Onslaught, Calloway's shapeways Roadbusters head. Comes with Jetfire-based weapons pack, G1 Onslaught's rifle, and two Renderform rifles. All recoloured appropriately of course. Photos to follow!

Cybertron Landmine/classics Scoop- Basically, Cyb Landmine with some slight recolouring to better look like Scoop. Complete with cyber key, may have instructions and box

Cybertron Evac- loose complete, lovely figure!

Energon Bulkhead- has received some recolouring with a silver paint pen- visor removed, orange details recoloured silver, looks a good un, complete with his brute unit and all accessories.

HFTD Tomahawk- loose complete figure, missiles have been trimmed to appropriate size (no overhang out back of launchers).

DotM Skyhammer- loose complete, great looking chap!

BW Optimal Optimus- loose complete, may have instructions, should have four clear missiles and his rifle. Chrome in good nick, electronics work

BW Tigerhawk- may have box. Figure is complete, pristine white condition, chrome in excellent condition.

BW Depthcharge- loose complete. Has weapon, both missiles, about 6-8 discs, tail. Honestly in great shape, though chrome has some wear

BW Silverbolt- great condition, loose complete

TM Rattrap- loose complete, great condition, head and other parts touched up in gold and silver paint, comes with a KO RiD Wreckerhook pistol (looks pretty much like his show pistol)

TM2 Cheetor- loose complete, chrome in bad shape. We'll call this a freebie if you buy one or two other BW figures

Henkei! Henkei! Dinobot- MIB, in great shape. No problems with this one

TFA Blurr- loose complete, good shape

Cybertron Jetfire- loose complete, good shape

Any queries, please PM me. Let's make a deal or two!

2. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump