Minor/Repaint: R-Wing Revisited: Racer Mode (Triple Changer)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Tanukiyasha, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Tanukiyasha

Tanukiyasha Ancient Transformer

Ebay:
    First of all, I KNOW it's call an ARWING, R-Wing is the bot's NAME. Also, if you don't feel like reading the origin story below, just skip to the bottom of this post. Thank you.

*Ahem*

"R-Wing, a young bot who's more than willing to contribute to the war effort against the decepticons, was unfortunately stationed as a delivery soldier. despite his best efforts to become a ranking officer. His reckless moves and disregard for his own safety has thoroughly prevented that.

At one point, the Autobot Matrix of Leadership was separated from Optimus in a climatic battle with Galvatron, lost during the ravages of war, one of their few links to Primus, lost forever.

Several hundreds of years later, the Matrix was found drifting at the edge of the universe. Rediscovred, it was taken back to cybertron immediately, and from them, to be restored to Optimus Prime ASAP. To prevent drawing attention from the decpticons, it was advised that a heavily guarded transport was to be avoided. And to instead, send a light and fast transport, one very discrete and unnoticeable.

The fast and young R-Wig was selected for this mission. Eager to accept this vital mission, R-Wing took off to deliver his precious cargo to Optimus, from Cybertron to earth.

"Why not just use the space bridge?"

Unfortunately, the space bridge connection from Cybertron to Earth has been recaptured by the Decepticon forces, the autobots unable to use it.

During his mission to earth, R-Wing was unfortunately ambushed by rouge decepticon bandits, completely unaware of his mission. They forced him to flee off coarse, only to be sucked into a spacial wormhole. Lost into space-time anomaly, R-Wing was transported to another dimension. The surge of energy and force of the wormhole, during transportation, was overwhelming to R-Wing's systems, and forced him into stasis lock.

Arriving in this new world, trapped in stasis lock with his precious cargo, R-Wing would drift through space for an untold amount of time, until he would drift into the orbit of a planet named Venom. He remained in stasis lock, until a lone fighter, fleeing from enemy pursuit, would pass him by. Hit by a stray laser from the lone fighter's pursuer's, was enough to break him out of his stasis lock, reviving the displaced autobot.

Getting a good look of the lone space fighter upon awakening, he quickly scanned it's specs and design, giving him a new body to better fit this new world. This new mold, he would later learn to be call an "Arwing". The lone fighter that passed him by, remained unaware of this development, the Hare pilot escaping to safety. Just after a short amount of time from his awakening, R-Wing laid low, exploring this new dimension, and trying to figure out a way to get back to his own universe, and complete his mission. He would soon discovered a severely damaged Arwing, identical to the one he scanned not too long ago. inside he discovered a dying fox pilot. R-Wing, feeling pitty for this strange creature, listened to his final request via com-link "Please, watch over my son...Fox...McCloud..."

With that, James McCloud, took his final breath, and passed away. R-Wing decided to honer this brave warrior's final request, and at that instant, the dormant Matrix that R-Wing carried for so very long, awakened it's power. With it's light, the soul of James McCloud and the spark of the autobot R-Wing, merged. At that moment, R-Wing was reborn, bestowed with all the bravery, knowledge, and combat skills of the legendary James McCloud. As a side effect, their personalities merged, as well as their memories, and R-Wing's voice even changed, resembling James'.

Reborn, R-Wing went into hiding within the Lylat system for many years, continuing to search for a possible way home, while honoring his promise at the same time. In time, a new Star Fox Squadron was born, with Fox McCloud as the leader. When R-Wing learned this, he would secretly follow Fox on all of his missions, helping him in his darkest hour, although unknown to the rest of the team.

And so, R-Wing wanders the Lylat system, as guardian to Fox McCloud, and searching for a way back to his own universe, to complete his still vital mission.

Many more years pass by, and he learns that Fox McCloud, along with his partner Falco Lombardi, have become famous G-Zero racers. With Fox no longer risking his life as the leader of Starfox (that role being taken over by his son), the soul of James McCloud could finally rest, leaving R-Wing's spark and passing on. However, he still left all the extra benefits with R-Wing, as a "thank you" for honoring his last request. Having completed his promise, R-Wing continues to search for a way home, but not without having a bit of fun on the side. He would soon scan the design of this new racer version of the Arwing, giving him a second alt mode. He would (for fun) illegally enter races in mid-race, and compete with the others racers, sometimes even winning events, but never sticking around to receive any sort of recognition or reward. It was, just a hobby after all."

Now that story time is over, I would like to show you all the triple changer feature I discovered witht his custom! I learned that is transformed the right way, he resembles the G-Zero re-engineered Arwing racers! (This was a possible ending to Star Fox Command).

I find this discovery freaking awesome. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Neat. Nice job kiddo.

3. Tanukiyasha

Ebay:
    Thank you. ^__^

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

That is hella cool! I remember my days playing Starfox while neglecting my homework. Wow it was that long ago...? Anyways, awesome job on making the Arwing into R-Wing.

~Z

5. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Gorillabot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Wow man that is very creative, and well executed.

6. Tanukiyasha

Ebay:
    Thanks! I think this is one of my best customs to date. =3

Thank you! I really try!

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like this! :thumb