Minor/Repaint: R.O.C Crimson Twins

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sentinalsupreme, May 3, 2010.

1. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    R.O.C Crimson Twins

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  2. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    looks clean
    but if i remember correctly their hair style were mirrored

cool paint apps

3. ampstik

ampstik Well-Known Member

forgot one has a scar!!! a big ass scar!!!

4. Carnivac

Carnivac Survivor

Looks good. Which one is which though? I owned the old figures and the 25th anniversary ones briefly but I could never remember who was Tomax and who was Xamot.

5. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Pretty cool.

6. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

This brings back memories. I still remember the jingle from the commercials...

"Cobra's hired evil twin brothers... leaders of the Crimson Guard"

Yeah, I had these guys back then. They were complete mirror images of each other, including the scar going across their face, from their forehead, over the bridge of their noses, and then down their upper lip.

7. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

8. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    yes i know a have the 25th set.. but in order to have the working hosters, knives & guns, i had to trade the mirror effect for work accessories in sted of guns and knives stuck or glued to them..and the scare is not that big,or important in the cartoon anyway no one could ever tell them apart but he. has the scare (xamot) it's pinkish. i did a rush job on the photos my bad.. if any one cares i'll take better ones and post....o yeah 5 differnt body parts.

9. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
  10. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

Haha, I remember being a little kid on the bus to school and we used to sing all of the jingles from the commercials that appeared during the afternoon cartoons and laugh. That was definitely one of them.

11. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    your so lucky to have actually have seen g.i. joe original series when it was brand new i bed the s%*t was mind blowing... i had DIC G.I. Joe when they got all "reminder kids shareing is careing" 84'5 joe just straight served up ass kickings and gun play all day and better dialogue..storm shadow is so bad ass.

12. Carnivac

Carnivac Survivor

Dunno about that. I remember watching the cartoon sometimes when I was a kid and thinking it was terrible. The reason I collected the figures (other than being cool) was the Marvel comics which were at least a thousand times better. Same goes for the original Transformers figures.

13. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i will admit that camics will give your better character dept, and people can die and do things that they cant in cartoons. but i just dont have the attention span to read comics it would take me days to read a comic. the only time a read a comic series was X-Men the one where Apocolyse took over the world and magnito turned good. the prospect of the bad guy really winning,,yes i fought off the A.D.D..i love villians that complish there goals..even tho they may loose in the end ultimatly they did what they set out to do.. then lost it all but because good over blah blah..so thats why i like the cartoon. cobra will complish there goal how ever stupid in sted of loosing right off.really how villiany is a villian if they cant get stuff done?
    i said all that to say... cartoons holds my attention for some odd reason, when most thing dont.