R/C Porsche 935 Turbo Martini Racing 1/12 scale

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Galvatron1, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

[​IMG]
    Ebay Link
    This is new!! Are these things fast? Do they have working headlights? I always wanted an R/C Jazz, Mirage & Wheeljack that I could go drifting with!!

2. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

They are decently fast. Nothing like a nitro (gas-powered) R/C car or anything. Tamiya is known more for their detail with their car bodies and accuracy to certain brand names, but as far as performance, they aren't competitors in speed or handling in R/C racing.

This kit doesn't have working headlights but you could easily purchase some hop-up parts from a 3rd party R/C company and install them. That goes for brake lights too.

1/12 isn't as big as their usual 1/10 scale R/C cars, but this is still a great size. I think I may have to pick this up and get back into the R/C hobby like I used to be. Thanks for posting this!

3. Galvatron1

Galvatron1 DECEPTICON LEADER

Your welcome! I just got excited again about R/C cars too, after watching that video on youtube w/ Bay Movie Prime & Barricade drifting! I found an amazing site that offers places you can race your R/C cars, Hobby stores you can go to in your neighborhood, upcoming R/C competitions, local R/C Tracks in your neighborhood, & tips on tuning & tips for customizing!! The site is called Radio Control zone, just found it yesterday, it's got great pics of local R/C track layouts & custom R/C Car bodywork! Check it out & tell me what you think! Have you seen the RC prime/barricade drift video?
    youtube