Non-TF: R/C Pickup to MonsterTruck...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by G60Force, Feb 8, 2012.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Well had a moment while leaving Blitzwing alone...
    had found a ancient Taito oldtimer RC Chevy V8 complete with box + foam
    I didn't like the Pickup and I was bored, so I took a spare toy truck a friend gave me which was way to big for me to use, until now :D 

This one was just for fun and I haven't harmed any original RC parts, so hopefully I get little bit of extra cash for it now ;) 

BTW if I get bored again, I'll prolly make a few other replacement body's :p 

(If your intrested make me an offer except I can't tell you what on the both since it some asain language)

FINAL-UPDATE:
    I was waiting for some project to cool done/glue to dry I quickly made some extra bodies fit to which I like best and would sell best with it...
    What do you guys think? thnx .. O and any idea on the asking price??
    The orgiinal RC could be considered a collectors items since it has not been harmed just used screws and/or friction! (and obviously the mods have been made to several bodies but nothing more)

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    FINAL-UPDATE:
    I was waiting for some project to cool done/glue to dry I quickly made some extra bodies fit to which I like best and would sell best with it...
    What do you guys think? thnx .. O and any idea on the asking price??
    The orgiinal RC could be considered a collectors items since it has not been harmed just used screws and/or friction! (and obviously the mods have been made to several bodies but nothing more)