Quinton Flynn as a Transformer?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Toei, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

If they allow Quinton Flynn (Marcus on Digimon Savers) to do a Transformer voice, who do you think he should/could do?

I think any of the TF's Michael Bell did-Prowl, Sideswipe, etc.-would be good choices. I think Spike would also be good (if not Corey).

Bumblebee would also be an excellent canadate. As well has Hot Rod. I think Hot Rod would probaly be the best character.

Out of todays good voice actors, I think Quinton defenetly deserves to do a Transformer voice some time. Hopefully they allow him a chance. Perhaps even for Prime some day.

2. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

I think Mr. Flynn would do very nicely for either Sunstreaker or Divebomb.

3. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I'm most familiar with Quinton Flynn as Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series, so I'll be basing my opinions off of that performance and voice Flynn does for Axel.

He could work as Hot Rod/Rodimus, or a Sixshot. Probably any character archetype like Cheetor or Bumblebee, or a very sarcastic Decepticon.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    He could do a good hotshot/jock young guy, like Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Sideburn, or Hot Shot at least. I'm not too familiar with his whole body of work, so I can't comment on anything outside of his Marcus Damon resonance.

6. The New Order

The New Order Well-Known Member

I know Quinton Flynn best as Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4. MGS2 is one of my favourite games

7. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

I agree. I also forgot to mention that Quinton did the Human Torch's voice at one time too.

8. ljjnico

ljjnico Future Autobot Leader

He did indeed and he was Jonny Quest in The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest alongside the legendary Frank Welker as the evil Jeremiah Surd and Michael Bell as the insane zealot Ezekiel Rage.

I'd definitely say he'd be suited for a role like Hot Rod, Sunstreaker or Side Burn