Quintessons and Galvatron....just a suggestion

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Easterling Capt, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    First off I know ppl hate Quintessons genrally, why they do I never understood.

Anyway before just bashing the idea of Quintessons hear me out on this idea.

• The explosion on Cybertron due to the spacebridge collapsing releses a bunch of stasis locked prisoners in a underground bunker ( Galvatron, Scourge etc etc).
    • Quintessons have been monetering the outcome of the battle from space in their hidden ships, waiting to plot their scam to enslave planet earth.
    • Quintessons approace Galvatron and make a allience. They send him to earth to attack the autobots.
    • The Quintessons have though a hidden agenda to attack once both autobots and decepticons are weakend.
    • Both side damadged after their battle's, Prime talks Galvatron into a allience to fight of the new threat approacing earth.
    • Galvatron is however not to be trusted and ocne the Quintessons have been taken down, a final fight with Galvatron and Prime takes place.

This is of course just the overview of the trilogy as more details is of course needed. But as a starting point.

Oh yeah and in the end of the trilogy when they think they won..Galvatron takes a cheap shoot at optimus from behind but Ratchet throws himself in front of the shoot. That event triggers the Prime and Galvatron fight.

Would this work as a new triolgy ? And thos who say no just because you want Galvatron to be powerd up from Megatron..go watch 1986. this is not G1.

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I say Galvatron is a bad choice, even being a separated character, his name sounds too similar to Megatron, people would be confused.

Your plot would be cool, only witrh a few changes and adds:

- Replace Galvatron with Nemesis Prime [Scourge can die with pain], an acient dangerous prisioner trapped on Prison on Cybertron [they were left to die when everyone escaped], the prison is left flying into the space, Nemesis and his friends then meet the Quintessons.

- They side with the Quintessons and invade Earth after a series of battles across the Globe, Nemesis wins and mankind is enslaved.

- Optimus retreats, promising to fight back.

Leading to the second [where Omega Supreme is brought to take Earth back and Trypticon to not allow so] and third movie [where Lord Straxus and his Space Troops arrive to fight Optimus and his re-taken Earth].

Nemesis Prime voiced by Mark Strong.

3. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    That would be adding to much fan wants. To add Nemesis Prime would confuse the audience more.

If Galvatron would not be ok then I say "Overlord" would work better as a villan and name.

My take would actually continue like this, once again just a overall view.

• Quintessons have the tech to construct something know as " the cog", it is baisiccly a replica allspark. It needs a special metal only found on earth and a spark from a bot.
    • Galvatron wants this to make his ship into a own beeing...Trypticon
    • Autobots have their own space ship that can transform to a temporarly base of operations....it will later turn into Omega/Metroplex

First movie

• Galvatrons relese
    • Quintessons/Decepticon allaince
    • Battle on earth for the metal
    Second Movie

• Creation of the cog and Trypticon
    • Punch/COunterpunch introduced and helps steal the tech for the cog but gets mortaly injured on his way back but it allows autobots to give live to Omega/Metroplex
    • Omega/Metro vs Trypticon in New York..devastating the whole city, while the others fight aswell.
    • Movie ends with injured Decepticons retreting into space and get attacked by quintessons starships that are now approacing earth. Decepticons only chocie is to turn back to earth.
    Third movie

• Quintessons are attackign and start bombarding from space.
    • Decepticons and AUtobot joins forces.
    • All robot CGI figh in space, were all bots are eqiupped with jetpack.
    • Trypticon and Omega/Metro sacrifice themself as they ram the Quintessons mother ship taking it down, crashing on earth in Japan.
    • Humans join in on the fight with the remaning Quints and their forces and are defeted
    • Prime vs Galvatron in the end.

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    anyone know of a site where it lists a pic of all the decepticons from transformers, not film, but G1 and the like.