Quint-01 - How to insert the batteries?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Terramotus, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Terramotus

Terramotus Triple-Changer

I just received my Impossible Toys Quint-01, and there were no instructions inside. There are two batteries inside the packaging, and no matter which way I configure them, I can't seem to get the LED gimmick to work.

I haven't had any luck searching online, so I'm turning to you guys for help. Do both batteries get inserted at the same time? Which end faces in towards the top part of the egg, making contact with the metal - the positive or the negative?

Any help from someone who has the toy would be greatly appreciated. I'm wondering at this point if mine is defective.

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Man, mine are in storage. I can't remember if you use one or both. I remember it took me a couple tries to get it right. I have 3 of them. You'll figure it out, there are only 4 combinations it could be, but I'm pretty sure the flat top side goes up. And I'm thinking I used both because the contact doesn't hit it with only 1.

3. Terramotus

Terramotus Triple-Changer

I've tried all 4 combinations already. Still nothing. I was hoping there was some trick... some weird click pattern on the button on top of the head or something. Or if the little metal prongs at the bottom of the well need to be arranged just so.

Worst case scenario I'm sure BBTS will take care of me. Was just hoping to get some confirmation that I wasn't just being an idiot.

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You're in luck, as mine was accessible. The go in flat down facing out so you can read the info on the battery. If it doesn't work, stick some folded paper in there to push them further in. I had to do this since the batteries were a bit loose.