Quick Zune Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

For those who have the new gen 2 software/hardware, is there any way (sync option ect) to have it so I can delete items off my collection and still keep them on my Zune? I was able to do it on my old ipod and it helped keep my gigspace on my computer at a minimum considering I have a TON of music and I don't want it all cluttering up my computer gigspace.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have looked at the online manual and it doesn't mention any function of the sort. All it says is that if you delete off collection you delete off Zune. Didn't know if there were any loopholes for this or anything.

Thanks ^^

2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I tried it with my movies and it yanked everything off my zune. Now I have to re-convert those movies again :( 

3. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I'm not sure why but I deleted some stuff from my computer and its still on my Zune. Not sure why it still is, especially since I wanted to get rid of it. However its apparently possible, although it could be a glitch.

4. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

I'm wondering if I disconnect my zune first, then empty my collection if it will work? The only thing I'm worried about is that it will autosync when I plug it back in again. hmm...something to try at least. Even so, this is one of the only gripes I have with the Zune so far, otherwise, I am quite glad I got it rather than the ipod