quick tfsoruce question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by guard convoy, Feb 1, 2011.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    alright, i ordered these items. fansprojects protector, 5 fansprojects sidearms, and masterpiece rodimus. when protector and sidearm came in, it said on my order page that protector and the sidearms were in stock, with mp rodimus onpre-order. so i wait for mp rodimus to come in so they would finally ship (wanted to save $50 on shipping) and they mentioned on fb that they would be processing orders soon, so i go to check and what do i see? mp rodimus is on pre-order and now protector is listed as pre-order.....normally i would ignore that, but recently i heard about what happens on HLJ, that if you pre-order two items, and one of them sells out before the second one is availible, your SOL.....is this true with tfsource as well? cause if it is i am stuck in an endless loop unable to cancel, cause what happens if mp rodimus sells out when protector is finally availible again?

i'm just trying to ease my mind

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    You should get everything just fine. That's been the case with my preorders.

Send them an e-mail if you're worried.

3. guard convoy

News Credits:
    so you had it say that and it ships when the most recent item comes in stock? that it only says "pre-order" or so to reflect what it says on the online store and not their actual stock?

i've sent them a message, i am just trying to get peace of mind

4. kmoua7

kmoua7 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you pre-ordered with TFSource, they will have one reserved for you even though it goes out of stock before you other preorder comes in. You probably don't have to worry, that's what they have done with me in the past. Now my question to you is, where did you read about being SOL with HLJ with their pre-order system? Can you point me to the thread? I have a few stuff with HLJ and am curious to the situation because I may be part of it. Thanks.

5. guard convoy

News Credits:
    thank you you two guys, you gave me peace of mind

i read it in the rider kick (kamen rider) thread over in toyark here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/191632-rider-kick-appreciation-1596.html

go to post 15959 to see it