Quick rant

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by bigmak, Apr 21, 2006.

1. bigmak

bigmak Member

Just needed to rant for a sec. Just left bad feedback on ebay for someone, and it might be the first bad feedback I left. Really didnt want to do it but, I bought some of those clear cassettes MOSC. They guy sent the blister card oversea's in 2 envelopes. The blister card was crushed and all bent up at the top. I sent him pics and his reply was:

'i can not see it clearly
    and please do remember it is a ko kit not a g1 transformer
    please do not ask for more
    it can not be produted as good as g1'

I mean jeez..the quality of these ko's are pretty high. I bought these to be kept MOSC on display. Its his fault for not sending them in a BOX. Who would send a blister card overseas in an envelope and expect it to be in good condition when it got the the states. Hrms, just ranting ..I dont like to leave bad feedback. Auction is here btw
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4696&item=6048181601

-Eric

2. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    that guy is a piece of work.

Item location: Westmont, IL, United States

Liar ... he uses this address as a front. All of his items ship from China without proper notification. I got something from him ... it came crammed in a paper envelope.

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Dude how dare you...You made his perfect 100% positive feed back into 99%. The nerve of some people.

All kidding aside, don't fell bad the guy fucked up, he knows it and deserves what you gave him.

e3nine had the same issue and Im sure many others had the same. I read some time ago there is a game on ebay "you give me bad feedback even if I deserve it and I will leave you bad feed back for no reason"

You were the few , the brave...now join the marines...i mean Good job.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

4. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I had a problem with this guy an what he claimed was an original g1 swoop sticker sheet...Funny I didn't know hasbro used avery sticker paper