quick question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Raven Zombie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

could Tidlewave have been from Giant planet?

discuss - Tidlewave as a character, if giant planet existed durring the Armada time. why the minicons are on giant planet. etc. minicon colonization from armada to cybertron

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Since he's giant...probably could have been from Giant planet. Though I dunno if there's any think to link him to it other than the pact he's big.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Yep, Tidal Wave's intro was fairly nebulous.

4. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

well i am also thinking about the fact in Energon, Tidelwave is one of the only transformers guarding the minicons on mars. it could be possible, he was taking them to giant planet.
    where did the minicons go?
    do you guys think giant planet existed?

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not sure about Cybertron, but in Galaxy Force, the colonies were all long lost. Skyfall's bio even mentions that on Velocitron Cybertron was a myth. Unlikely there was much in the way of travel between the worlds. Uncertain if Cybertron consistently stuck to this.

I'd guess Tidal Wave is just plain big. Maybe he was based off the Omega Sentinels of legend or something?

EDIT: That's not to say it isn't possible. Tidal Wave would fit in with those guys for definite. If that's your personal take on it, more power to you, I've certainly heard worse ideas.