quick question - when does the deluxe movie Bumbleebee 2008 Camaro release in stores?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JetBrawn, Jul 14, 2007.

1. JetBrawn

JetBrawn Intergalactic SUV

when does the deluxe movie Bumbleebee 2008 Camaro release in stores?

2. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

It should already be in stores, but many have not placed it on the shelves as of yet.

3. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

its slowly working its way onto shelves. Alot of reports have come in about it, but it is a really elusive figure. For example I went to 2 walmarts, 2 targets and called another two targets. Out of all those store one target had one bb. I finally got him, but hopefully soon he will be plentiful. He's one of the most indemand toys from the movie so he will be hard to find

4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Ideally, within a week or two, Bumblebee wont be too difficult to find, since he is actually the most prevalent deluxe out of the three included in Assortment 3. Its starting to be picked up all over the US, and mostly in the Eastern Canadian provinces, so I would start preparing to hit local Targets specifically if you know their usual stock days.

5. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

I still wanna know what will be the difference between Hasbro's release and Takara Tomy's release? FantoFan.com posted a pic from a Japanese mag stating that the windshields will be clear, but it looks like the Hasbro version has clear windshields as well so I'm confused now.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That distinction applies to the '74 Bumblebee mold only. The '09 Bumblebee mold will likely be identical in either case.

7. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

Cool, now I can hunt the new one down. Thanks!