quick question about the movie prequel comics....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by PHOENIXXX, Jul 18, 2007.

1. PHOENIXXX

PHOENIXXX Member

I want to buy them,I know a few of them sold out so I wanna know if the one that costs $19.99 is the same as the other 4, like is the higher priced one just all 4 prequel comics in one or is it somthing completely different

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    to be honest, nothing much happens, but the art is cool.

3. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Yeah, the one you linked to is a collection of all four issues bound in one book. The only difference I can think of in the actual content is that the last page in the collection has some caption boxes more or less summarizing what just happened and hinting at things to come, while the last page of issue #4 just has the panels and no captions. The collection also has some extra pages with art and a gallery of the various variant covers available for the single issues. It's actually a bit cheaper on Amazon

I think it's pretty enjoyable, and, unlike the prequel novel, actually provides some background for the events in the movie.

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Check out target, they have the Prequel novel for less than $12, plus it has a lenticular cover on it.

5. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

Did anyone notice that issue one single was different than the issue #1 in the GN. The first release of #1 never mentioned Prime and Megatron leading together. Or, I could have a really awesome super rare issue :D 

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm almost certain my #1 did.

At any rate, that is the trade, it's worth reading since it does feed into the movie nicely. It's also nice to actually see the whole thing at Tyger Pax and Megatron crashing into Earth, which is only spoken of briefly in the Movie.