Quick question about the HasbroToyShop Wheeljack orders Friday

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kuma Style, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    So, I got Wheeljack from HTS Friday. I got an email late friday night saying that it'd ship, with a USPS tracking number. Even with Saturday passing, the tracking number is still showing as non-existant in the USPS system.

What's going on? Anyone else getting this?

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haven't ordered from them specifically, but usually USPS will only pick up big batches of orders on weekdays, so likely it will show up on usps.com after they've picked it up Monday. I wouldn't worry about it.

3. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Oh, I'm not worried about it, but I'm not really cool with companies listing things as "shipped" without actually having shipped it. Like, even printing out a shipping label, USPS will normally update that the label's been printed lol.

It's just odd. That's why I was asking.

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    USPS is weird sometimes. I've had packages just show up while the online status of "received" never changed.

5. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Yea, I've definitely had that, but this is what I'm getting:

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 **** **** **** **** 92

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

And, definitely not trying to make a big deal over nothing, but I'd even understand if it was stuck at "label printed"... it's just weird that it's as if it's a non existant ship.

6. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I checked Fed-Ex and my tracking worked.

7. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    They create labels for your packaged. Until UsPS picks it up. It will be in the system.

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
  9. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I've had that too. Hmm.. I guess just wait till Monday. My guess is that they printed the lable but it's not physically in the possession of USPS. Which is dumb.

10. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Ordered mine on Friday also and it said the same when I tracked it. I've had it happen in the past from others also. It's usually USPS--either the site not updating the info just yet or they haven't picked it up from them to scan or whatever. I've even received packages when little or no tracking info showed on USPS.com, even though it should have had some sort of updates posted.

So it's pretty normal, but it could be due to the weekend and all. I'm not worried either. I just hope USPS delivers instead of FedEx. USPS can put the package into my mailbox here at my apartment--FedEx would deliver to my door if I'm not home to pick it up directly from them......and I don't trust these bastard kids who run crazy up and down the halls. I wouldn't put it past them kicking it down the breezeway like Ace Ventura.

11. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depending on what type of shipping you paid for, Wheeljack isn't going anywhere fast. You probably have a 2-3 week wait so hold onto your horses.

HTS is great but their shipping is pretty slow.

12. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Heck yea it's dumb, lol. they need to do like BBTS and have a "warehouse" or "Waiting" status instead of "shipped" with some bogus numbers. I couldn't even pull that here on the boards, lol.

"Sure, I shipped it out... your tracking info's 353664363475743754575... lemme know when you got it." :lol 

13. hillyard

hillyard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've read this a lot about HTS tracking numbers. HTS ships via Fedex but will deliver to your local post office who will be the ones to deliver it. Just use Boxoh as someone suggested for tracking. USPS delivers packages from UPS, Fedex, DHL etc etc...

14. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Yea I've heard some crazy wonky stuff from Fedex.

15. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    Boxoh can't locate the tracking numbers either. I had PCC Undertow get marked as shipped Thursday and the number still isn't valid. I don't actually expect it to update until the package has been delivered. Even the SmartPost numbers don't really have any updates between being picked up and the time it gets dumped in front of the local post office. My Thundercracker got its tracking number very early this morning, and unless Undertow gets a lot more informative soon I'm not even bothering to check on TC anymore.

As for time to ship, Steamhammer got here in 6 days using Standard shipping using the free shipping promo that one day, so it's not always terrible.

16. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, it is definately hit and miss with HTS tracking numbers, it has been a while since I have ordered from them (though I have two open orders right now), but in the past, I have received the package before any tracking info showed up on usps. IIRC I had one where they didn't even send out the shipping notice before I got it, which was pretty damn confusing for a minute.

17. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    I've had this stuff happen with packages before from a ton of stores about online, before I was collecting TFs even. Basically, wait until the weekday when everyone comes back to work before your tracking # gets updated. Sometimes it may not even get updated at all, and you'll have a package in your hands. That's happened to me a ton.

18. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wouldn't get too worried. I've shipped stuff via USPS and had it take nearly half a day for the tracking number to show up online and that was after it was in their hands.

19. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I would ask for some sort of store credit, or a special gift, for the false shipping status notice they sent you.

20. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Hey, thanks guys. I appreciate it. I guess I'll just put the tracking number on a note on my door so the postman knows to drop it off WHENEVER it comes around!

And Optimus, I don't know if you were joking around or not, but honestly, that's not a bad idea, lol.