Quick question about Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot747, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    What is the latest on this guy? A while back we heard news of a Target exclusive Deluxe Twin Twist and Leadfoot 2-pack, but there hasn't been any mention of it for a while. Do you think he will actually end up getting released? (The main reason I ask is because I want him to accompany Topspin (still hoping for weaponized Deluxe RB), and I also don't want to pay a whole lot for him and prefer him to have the Target logos).

Also, in before "have patience", "another one of these threads", etc, etc. Just want some straightforward facts/opinions.

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    There arn't any new facts, that is why you are probably gonna get the "another one of these threads" posts, cause we get one, or get the news threads about it bumped every other day with the same question. If someone gets any new info, it will be posted, and likely front paged within a half hour of the posting.

3. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No one really knows. Hopefully news will pop up about it at toy fair. We're all still in the dark if it'll still be released at all.

4. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Probably depends on how many HA Leadfoots Target needs to clearance. Wish I had asked the Hasbro Rep I bumped into at tru before Christmas.

5. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    it is most likely cancel!imean thers no news about it like most of theses figurse like that are all ways cancell! all stores on the toy sectiion is on clearence(target and walmart) so i doubt we will have it! it is a japan exlusive!!! stupid hasbro!

6. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    At least at my local Walmart, there's a few SW Clone Wars figures on clearance, but that's it.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm guessing it might be folded into the Movie Trilogy line. Highly unlikely it is outright canceled with a successor line set to come out soon.

8. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You do know that those "reps" no nothing about product release dates correct? They are just merchandisers...... and if they do say they know something, 99% of the time it is BS.

9. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Probably cancelled. If you know where to get the Takara version, or even one of the leaked Hasbro samples, you might want to get on it.

10. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's really jumping to conclusions isn't it?

We know there will be no more Dark of the Moon toys from Hasbro until February, and so we'll probably see it around then, along with the likes of Wheeljack and Soundwave. If you really want them now, and are willing to spend the extra bit of money, get the Takara versions.

11. DanicusTF(cdn)

DanicusTF(cdn) Well-Known Member

You know, we never did see any finalized color schemes of Twin Twist, nor any in-package images. I think Sol Fury is probably right, and that its going to be incorperated into the Trilogy line. I wouldn't panic just yet, everyone.

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Check your closest womens clothing stores.

Yeah, they're not out yet, but still check them anyway. It'll make you feel like more of a man.