Quick question about pickups

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ArmadaJetfire, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Just wondering if I'm the only one or if others are running into the smae problem, in that it seems that I run out of ammo fast. I'm not talking about going full auto and empting my gun, but rather, just not finding ammo packs. maybe I'm missing something. It just seems like ammo is in short supply.

2. Autobrand

Autobrand Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ammo is there, you just have to find it. After clearing an area, backtrack and poke around in corners in alcoves. You will oftentimes find ammo clips or more boxes to bust open.

I wasn't having problems with ammo until I used Optimus Prime. His default weapon (ion cannon, I think?) seems to have a really high rate of fire and burns through ammo quickly. But I just pick up the first shotgun I find - those things are great!

3. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

The crates aren't really high contrast, so they can involve some looking for. That said, even on hard difficulty there's approximately three times the amount of ammo and energon needed for most battles scattered about (if you're playing single player campaign).
    If enemies spawn from a separate room, it pays to check it out to see if it contains supplies

Boss fights tend to respawn goodies too (including turrets).

4. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    Also mix it up with melee more often with a bit of vehicle mode thrown in. I only ran out of ammo if I was waisting it on targets I shouldn't have been shooting in the first place.

5. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Thanks for the advice. I'll check the areas again. I think i need to adjust the contrast for the game anyway, I'm having a hard time seeing the baddies. 75% of the time I dont know where they are till my targeter turns red.