quick question about Cybertron Primus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CdnShockwave, Feb 11, 2006.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

This pix that are posted on the main page of Primus, are those pix the final production model? I ask because his paint aps aren't that great. His head is solid blue and such. Is this the paint scheme we should be expected to hit stores?

2. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, I'd guess that it's only a proto they put in the box to give people an idea what it would look like when it's finally released.

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Ahh, ok. I hope that's the case. Thanks ^_^

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

PRIMUS I can not wait only about 2 more weeks and he will be MINE!!!!!

5. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In addition, if you look around the various galleries that are online you'll see a fully painted version outside the box as well.

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Speaking of, has anyone been able to tell what the big-deal bonus to the US version is? Cause I couldn't see anything and I'm loving that Takara box...

7. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    From the pictures I would say nothing. yet…… I know from the pictures they show his planet key being grey in the Hasbro version but that's all I can tell. Don’t know if the Takara one comes with lights and sounds so that could be part of it as well.

Either way I don’t really know or care at this point. From what I've seen I'm defiantly going for the Takara version now, as I don’t want to wait till next fall and the box on it kick ass. Just Emailed Fan2Fan to see if they have any left, if not hopefully Action Toy House has some. Either way Takara it is for me :D 

8. kenm2474

I dont know about the sounds but I saw somewhere online the Takara version with his chest lit up. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    they are the EXACT SAME TOY!! the DIFFERENCe is supposed to be a pack-in. Hasbro said at Botcon that he would be missing NOTHING that the Takara version had, but would in fact have something theirs didn't, and that it would be so cool that we'd want two of them. that's nearly a direct quote. as far as the toy in the box, it wasn't painted, AT ALL. the one outside the box was all painted up, the one in the box was just plastic and zero paint, so I'd say it was a no-brainer that is not what the final version will look like (the one in the box).

Andy

10. kenm2474

That I have no problem with Hasro haveing something diffrent in the box. It will be cheaper and I will get it if I like it. I cant wait to pose them together Unicron with WST Megs in his hand and Primus with WST Prime in another.