Digibash: Quick Protoforms Digibash

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Some_Guy, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Some_Guy

Some_Guy New Member

Hey everyone. I've never posted before, never had anything TO post, as my 'bash skills are...hrmm...non existent... I stumbled across the board while somehow finding a link to anemis's godly Metroplex he's working on, and I've been hooked since. You guys do AMAZING work.
    Anyway, enough chit-chat.
    These are a quick little digibash of the 2 protoform movie figures. I don't know if anyone else has made the connection, but when I saw them, I thought "Evangelion".
    Prime was a perfect pick for Unit 01. Starscream....eh...didn't really fit 00, so he was colored into Unit 02.
    I would have no idea how to even begin such a mod in real life. If anyone wants to tackle this, by all means, I'd love to see it done...if it hasn't been done already.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As I said, it was a quick and dirty digibash, probably a few errors, could be neater, etc, but the general idea comes across, I think.

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nice job, on both of them. Nice unique twist too. They're just straight repaints though, so you could pull it off if you wanted to. We have many tutorials to help answer any questions you might have, and people here are always willing to help.