Customs: Quick Arcee Wing Mod

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by deliciouspeter, Mar 23, 2012.

1. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quick mod to get rid of the batwing. I think the photos are self explanatory, basically a cut down the ridge of the wings, then glued to her legs.

Although her legs are bigger, it's not as bulky on her shoulders, and positioning them as so blocks the hinge.

[​IMG]

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Nice work, man! I'm torn on the batwings on my TFP Arcee. I don't care much for them, but I don't know if I want to go with the larger legs. Like you said though, it does knock out the huge wings & I like the new shoulder parts it gives her.

3. Cogar

Cogar Follower of the Code

Nice idea. Your shots don't show what remains of the wheel backpack, though.

4. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No change to the wheel backpack, I just cut the wings. The backpack is still pretty 'uge.

5. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

While the mod is a nice touch, I think I prefer the large wings over this. Nice work though!:D 

6. Cogar

Cogar Follower of the Code

I kind of figured that. The question is, does it make it appear more prominent from the side since the wings are not hiding it, or does it look a little better since the wings are no longer there (reducing the total amount of kibble)?