Queston about Universe Sideswipe

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by foxfan352, May 13, 2010.

1. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

I need alittle help with my universe sideswipe toy. I just saw the punch/counterpunch images and saw the cool gun it had. How do you connect the two pieces to make it? Am I missing an obvious connection or something. I also don't have the instructions so I can't refer to do those?

So can someone help me with these? If you don't know what gun I mean just look at the new images of punch/counterpunch in news section.

Thanks

2. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

It's actually simple, but it can be a pain to get it to stay on. Just fold the grey/silver engine parts over the widest part of the gun. Works with the engine facing either way.

On both my Sideswipe and Sunstreaker getting the engine to snap on the first time was a bitch. It kept popping off. After a few times on there though they stay on pretty good now.

3. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

Thanks thats what I been trying to do but I gave up an decided to ask here]

Any tips so it doesn't snap off?

4. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Push really hard and squeeze? :lol 

Just started playing around with it again to see if I could help more. I think on one of the two guys, I had to take one of the folding parts of the engine off, put the remaining engine on the gun, then put the part I took off on the gun first, then snapping it back onto the engine.