Questions to be asked at botcon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by dragontron88, May 6, 2007.

1. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I wont be there, but, what would you like answered? I would like to know if MP 'Screamer will get a state side release, and if so when

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I think Hasbro has stated they have no intention to bring MP Starscream to the US.

I would ask all the haters why they don’t step up and ask the hard questions when they are face to face with the people that complain so much about.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Last year they gave a limp "maybe", with the caveat that if it happened it would be in G1 colors. Didn't exactly sound like a glowing endorsement, but also wasn't the usual "We have no plans to do that".

A-frickin'-men.

Some thoughts on this topic:

Please, for the love of all that is holy, DON'T ask about a US G1 Megatron reissue. PLEASE.

Likewise, enough about the damn Universe Seacons. It's been 3 or 4 years ago now since they were shown. They know we want them, but it's probably too late at this point. And if it's not, they're not going to have an update on them unless they tell us so.

Someone will almost certainly ask about the future of Classics (probably the very first question that will be asked) and Alternators, a US release of MP Megatron, and the distribution of the 6th, 7th, and 8th waves of 6" Titaniums. These are fine questions, and they're important to give the fandom Hasbro's perspective on them, but try to get some variety in the questions asked. In other words, if someone has already asked about the future of Classics, please don't ask about Classics Cosmos.

4. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    During the Hasbro tour I want one of the people that love to complain to ask “Where do you guys take everything good and make it suck?”

5. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm questions....questions. I guess my question would be twofold

1) What are Hasbro's further plans for Titaniums? Will there be more Beast series additions like Cheetor?

2) Can you give some examples of Titanium ideas that were put on the table but ultimately scrapped?

*Hopes he interpretted that comment right*

It would be great if they did but honestly I'd eat my hat if they did. It's just easier to complain & trash online then to actualy learn the truth

6. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    "Why do you hate Frenzy?" not the name the color blue on each character. Cybertron mold and Alternator.

7. Crazy Jetty

Crazy Jetty Reserve Food Supply

It would be awesome if someone would ask at the IDW panel, if they've had any consideration of doing a TF/Star Trek crossover...

A Beast Machines/Voyager crossover has potential to be fun.

It would also be really cool to know what was the motive behind the Transformers/Avengers crossover, and if IDW was able to get the option to use Circuit Breaker from it.