Questions on SD Comic Con and Transformers set up. HELP! (NOT NP request)

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Mutt, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

I have a buddy whos going to hook me up with a Nemesis Prime during the convention, however, hes not a Transformer fan so hes wondering how he'll get one. He had some questions that I should ask you guys since Im sure some here are going.

Anyway, Where will NP be available and how will they sell him? Will he be a raffle or sold at a booth?

Any idea where it will be located? In or around a "Hall H"?

Will NP be available everyday?

Basically, how will he be sold and do they charge tax, or will he be a flat $25?

Any details you can give on necessary info to help find and buy the toy would greatly help.

Any speculation if theyll have posters of Transformers the movie and other great stuff, maybe for free? Since itll be a huge draw this year, it might be a huge showcase.

Thanks to anyone who can help out. Ive seen some specifics in threads but I thought I should flat out ask here so my buddy wont have it too difficult.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    they have to add sales tax, its the law. and its not a raffle, its just available there. But this is a question, therefore has nothing to do with News NOR Rumors. This will be moved to a more appropriate forum.

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I sense a topic move... News and Rumors is ONLY for news and rumors, questions go to General Discussion

4. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Doh sorry, I had several windows open and hit the wrong new thread! Feel free to move if necessary.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Its ok, but Its now been moved.

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Keep checking www.Comic-con.org they should update soon with a map of the floor showing where all the booths including Hasbro's will be. More details should be released on the site soon.

7. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Well Ive checked the site and found nothing yet, either its not posted or i cant navigate the site.

So Will Nemesis Prime be available everyday?

8. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Most likely there will be a set limit to sell for each day. I suggest you get there early.

9. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Well Im not the one going, thats why Im asking the questions, a friend (whos not a TF fan) will hook me up. I believe he'll be going right away all day.

Will it be available at that preview night for those who ordered the 4 day pass? He'll be at that and mentioned getting one early if sold than.

10. Gears

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  11. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Not bad. But I gotta avoid the CC for awhile. At least with my friend I can get it quicker, pay with MO and get some extra stuff.