Questions on IDW Collections

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by PROW, Jan 8, 2012.

1. PROW

PROW Well-Known Member

This may be a stupid question and/or one that nobody knows the answer to, but I'll ask anyway.

I recently got the IDW collection Vol 5 from Amazon.

Does anyone know why it is being flagged for under review? Is there something I should be looking out for?

Second question....

That collection has AHM and the CODA issues. Looking over the issue list for the Ongoing Series that just finished, it looks like Chaos Theory, Police Action, & Chaos have yet to be included in a 'Collection'.

TFWiki lists an upcoming Collection Six... that would have TF issues 1-6, Bumblebee, Last Stand of the Wreckers, and Spotlight Prowl. That's listed as not arriving until May.

I would assume Chaos Theory, Police Action & Chaos would be included in a 'Collection' at some point. Is there any idea on when that would be?? I was hoping to pick up those three arcs in one Collection, but it looks like it will be a while. Am I just better off picking up the paperbacks of those to catch up (Theory is already out, Police due in Feb, and Chaos in March)?

Thanks for your tips and suggestions.Questions on IDW Collections

2. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The most common reason books go "under review" for Amazon is because someone complained about the shipping and the book came to them damaged. This is common is the huge Marvel Omnibi as soon as they are released.

Your second question, no one is sure yet. IDW might cancel the line.