Questions, needs everyones help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by s_cren, Mar 5, 2012.

1. s_cren

s_cren Banned

So i ordered a FE cliffjumper off of amazon on FEB 21 it shipped the next day the 22 i have a tracking number and it was 4-14 day shipping chosen and its coming from florida i live in ohio ,but every since the 22nd its shown the same status under tracking all it says is "

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 22, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

So i called USPS and the are investigating it i asked the seller on amazon they didn't seem very helpful only to tell me basically it will be delivered within the estimated time frame which is between feb 28 and march 14 I get that but i want to know why it hasn't moved since the 22Nd it should make some progress and i know it doesn't take that long to get something from Florida even with standard shipping . the seller didnt seem very friendly and couldnt answer that question only that its USPS fault and they are supposed to call me the thing that strikes me as odd is someone else who bought something from them on amazon had the same thing happen to them so my question is do you guys think the seller didnt actually ship yet and just made a label? Or is it something with USPS ? Amazon customer service thinks the seller didnt actually send it out yet

2. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

I'd wait 14 USPS working days before worrying. Does the seller have positive ratings on amazon?

3. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    If it's not the seller, there are some big coincidences there.

4. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think all that status message means is that they printed labels for your package, if they use the usps service. Doesn't mean they've actually put the physical package in the mail yet.

5. Silver Prime

Silver Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I agree

6. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Now, keep in mind I have had packages that had that message until the day the package arrived at my doorstep. Mind you, the total shipping time for mine were about four days total (less than a week) so in that case it may have just taken time for USPS to catch up, but still. It happens.

7. s_cren

s_cren Banned

Yeah the amazon customer service person said the same thing that all that means is they made a label which could have been from online they do have a positive rating but when i contacted the seller i asked them directly he said yes it was shipped i dont control usps have a good one , all of the messages from the seller came off as disrespectful and like they didnt really care about the situation

8. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

To be honest, the seller could probably care less. He probably has poor English (whether he was born here or not) and is too busy scalping stores for hard-to-find toys to pawn off to care. That said, if his rating is positive, I'm pretty sure you'll receive your figure by next Monday.

9. s_cren

s_cren Banned

So ive been reading the sellers feedback and a lot of people have been saying the shipping took really long and all the seller seems to care about is that it arrived before the estimated end date