questions i need answered

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by josh5837, Nov 22, 2009.

1. josh5837

josh5837 BC

1.places i can find leader jetfire
    2.places i can find mini devastator
    3.how i can post videoes on tfw
    4.would anyone care to tryout for transformers warped

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't think this section works the way you think it does. This is the section where you post data to go into the resources section or comments to improve the resources section.

But to try and help you...

1 and 2) If you mean brick and mortar stores, like walmart or whatever, there's a sightings forum section. Check there, click on the thread describing the area closest to you, and see if anything helps you out. If that's not enough, there's some great dealers with ads right above the thread, they probably carry what you're looking for.

3) You can only post videos in the video section. In many cases, depending on what format the video is in, whether or not it can be embedded, yadda yadda, it won't work. There are also strict guidelines as to what kind of videos can be posted. Go to the video section, read the rules, check out some of the threads, maybe post your videos there.

4) I have no idea what Transformers Warped is, and you've provided no information on it in your post. If its some kind of fan project video series or something, make a post in the creative section saying you're looking for people. Be sure to include as much information as you can give them, and say exactly what you'd like people to do. You'll have much better luck finding people there than here.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^That, 100%.
    Though, if you are talking about the EZ Collection Devastator, your best bet until Hasbro issues a US version is from an online retailer.

4. josh5837

josh5837 BC

i did this a long time ago so i dont even remember anything lol but yeah im having trouble posting threads and its kinda starting to tick me off so can someone please help me out

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
  6. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Um, I don't understand. You're having trouble starting NEW threads? If so, pick the appropriate forum for your thread (ex. New/Rumors, Toy Discussion, etc.). Then, at the top right of the forum click the 'New Thread' button and have at it.