Questions for those with Shout Matrix of Leadership set and/or Madman's Complete set

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by johnboy3434, Jul 14, 2011.

1. johnboy3434

johnboy3434 Well-Known Member

I have questions about the contents of these two DVD sets. Given that I've already purchased Shout's individual season sets (plus the box to put them in), I'm not particularly inclined to spend several hundred dollars to find out the following, and was hoping you guys could help.

1.) For those that purchased the Matrix of Leadership box set back in 2009, could you list off the order of the season three episodes as given in the booklet insert? It should be different from the actual order of the episodes on the disc itself, due to a last-minute mandate by Hasbro that the episodes be put in a different order.

2.) For those Transfans in Oz, I have a slightly larger request: the Madman Complete Collection box set released in 2007 (and again in 2009 as the Decepticon Edition) came with an exclusive IDW mini-comic set between season two and the movie. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to scan said comic, since there are no copies available on the Internet, or in the U.S., for that matter.