Questions for High Moon Based on Demo Experience

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prowl, Aug 1, 2012.

1. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

I agree, the colors do need changing. And the DLC heads look god awful. Give us full Dinobot and Insecticons alt modes in MP. PLEASE

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info on the TRON lights guys. :) 

Here's another question for 'Da Tieg. While I am fully expecting a corporate answer, how do you feel about mute Bee? Personally I despise it and mourn the fantastic Bee we had in War for Cybertron.

EDIT: Thought of another. It seems Fall has really de-emphisized the vehicles. Why? To ask a side question, why is the tank canon so weak?

3. Cosablanca

Cosablanca Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi.

No need to bother asking that question or the one about Optimus' new body. They answered it at the Comic-Con.

Look at the link below. @51:00 and 52:40

Comic-Con - Transformers: Fall of Cybertron with Nolan North, Peter Cullen - YouTube

In Regards to AI in multiplayer; I guess AI will be the enemy during Escalation but I don't think they'll have AI as team mates.

Def, ask about killstreak abilities. I think they are awesome and it at least gives you a motivation to do them.

Also, perhaps ask about Prime Mode please. I think there should be an awesome reward instead of just everything re-setting and a blue star going next to your name when you level all the classes. Perhaps, unlocking some abilities/weapons or more custom options. It's also a clever way to keep people motivated to play the MP.

Is there a reward for owning War For Cybertron? Some games like Super Street Fighter IV give a small treat to the Street Fighter IV owners. Perhaps something small like more colours in customisation?

Perhaps instead of a double jump they should at least have a "higher-jump" when you jump after running. What do you think?

Good Luck and have fun at the interview.

4. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    in an E3 vid i saw a character that unlocks when hitting prime

5. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    This. I especially agree with the color wheel idead, we have so limited color choices. We need one.

6. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    In regards to prime mode we will be getting more customization parts for priming but not new weapons (which trust me is a good thing) the ones we have seen are starscream/megatron/prime/bumblebee with crowns

7. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    You get a new part set, or maybe it's just a head. I think you get a random character head, i.e. Bruticus, Metroplex, or you get the Elite heads, I forget.

8. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Do you happen to know where the vid is?

9. mrcaino9

mrcaino9 Leakin' Lubricants!!!

My question is for campaign...

Why only 4 playable Autobots, those being: Prime, Jazz, Cliffjumper & Grimlock... BB doesn't count because it's a tutorial mission.

Yet, there's 6 playable Decepticons, those being: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Vortex, Swindle & Bruticus... not at all even?

You would think 2 more Autobots were on the way (IronHide & Wheeljack) maybe & why the duplicate abilities... Jazz & Swindle / Starscream & Cliffjumper. These characters couldn't be more different, so why the same abilities???

10. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Apart form insecticons and dinobots DLC, can we expect any more DLC characters/maps ?

I don't know if u can ask this but the ammo and the energon cubes look the same from a distance and u only find out what it is when your up close. Can they change the look of the energon cubes (either make than bigger or something) like in wfc, they are too small in FOC

11. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Billionth QFT for color wheel/slider/etc...us making our own custom colors, not preset color pairs.

12. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I know the color palate and separating the primary and secondary colors from one another issue will get addressed. I wont bother talking about that, but please ask HMS if they plan to tighten up the driving controls. Driving as a infiltrator(scout) is incredibly floaty. Also, ask if they can do anything about the collision detection. every single time I run into a teammate while in vehicle mode, I get launch about 30 yards in a random direction. I would also like to not get hung up on teammates and be unable to get away. I end up being turned into a human shield sometimes in firefights because I can't move out of the way.

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    All the time, I bump into something and I get rendered immobile for 2 seconds.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'd like to see them address the delays of actions after transforming like melee and weapon switching. It really breaks flow and it seems like a glitch to me.

15. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

I know what you mean by the weapon switching. Whenever I charge headfirst into the heat of a battle as infiltrator, I expect my scatter blaster to be out (When starting the match I switch to the pathblaster) on a dime to blast some autobite ass, not continually pressing triangle to try and get my weapon out.

16. se-gul

se-gul Well-Known Member

First can you thank them for adding weight to the robots. I notice it most coming in and out of transformations.

Can you PLEASE ask why the decision not to have clan support?