Questions about Reprolabels.com

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ldl0021, May 26, 2008.

1. ldl0021

ldl0021 Active Member

Ebay:
    What's up guys, I ordered a sticker set from Reprolabels.com on May 8 2008 and paid for it via Paypal. I have yet to receive the sticker set, it was the Leader Class Movie upgrade set for Optimus prime. I emailed them on May 20 2008 at Info@reprolabels.com to inquire about the sticker set and whether or not they had shipped it. I never received an answer from them. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced these kinds of problems with them as well?

2. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    Some times it takes a few weeks to get your stuff, He lives in Canada

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I wouldn't worry about your set yet d00d; it can sometimes take Reprolabels a while to get your set to you. Delta Star (the genius behind Reprolabels) is a member here; try sending him a PM.
    BTW: the photos of the Leader Prime set on the Reprolabels site are of my Prime; I reviewed them. Good choice, it's a great set of stickers :) 

4. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I ordered a couple sets in the very beginning of May, and had some communication issues with Delta and Jessica, but then we worked things out...some labels just came on saturday, but they weren't the ones I ordered, so now I'm waiting for a response to see what's up with my order. I've dealt with them before, and in fact I just revamped my entire vintage Predaking this weekend with their labels, and it looks awesome. I love their products, but I'm in a similar boat as you right now. So far, Delta's been really helpful, and I'm sure I'll get my order eventually, just gotta wait it out, I guess.

5. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i live in florida and it took a little under a month to get mine but they are worth the wait

they are one of the ONLY companies i trust online