Questions about remaining Animated figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by unicronic, Mar 16, 2010.

1. unicronic

unicronic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    So we've recently seen some now TFA figures with brand new moulds in the form of Arcee and Cybertron Mode Ratchet.

Is there an ETA for Rodimus Minor and Blackout along with Ironhide, Wasp and so on?

Hopefully they are still on track and not been binned?

Cheers for any info you can give me.

2. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Well, Blackout is definitely coming, at least, from Takara. With the others, as far as I know, there hasn't been any mention of possible release dates at all. I would hope that Deluxe class figures would be released, even if others like Wingblade Prime were shelved. (I say that though I would like to see it released, too.) Voyager Thundercracker has been shown in package, so it appears certain to have a U.S. release. At end of the day, it seems that it may come down to which retailer, if any, wants to go with an "exclusive" in the U.S. and how well the line does in Japan if Takara moves on with other molds.

3. Rodimus83

Rodimus83 Autobot

We can probably look forward to Takara releasing all of the new TFA figures we've previously seen if they end up not being released here in the U.S...Lets just hope the price tag isn't too high...not that thats gonna stop anyone from buying them anyway.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    there are dozens of threads about this same thing, with the same people saying the same things over and over, and rather than continue that, I'll just suggest you search "animated" along with any of the delayed toys in the toyark.